• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Weekly 12 at Jack Schwartz Importer

JackSchwartz

In case you missed it on my last post, we're running a new weekly special at Jack Schwartz Importer. Each week we pick out six pairs of cigars that share a common theme and knock a bit off the regular price. Last week we had "The Big 12" sampler which had cigars with a 55 or bigger ring gauge. This week we are rolling out "The Dark 12". All the cigars in this weeks sampler have a Maduro wrapper.

The Dark 12

Dark12.jpg

The sampler includes two each of: La Flor Dominicana Cabinet Maduro #5, Padron 1926 No. 9 Maduro, Ashton Aged Maduro #10, Arturo Fuente Hemingway Work of Art Maduro, Davidoff Corona Maduro, and Cain Nub Maduro 464T. This collection has a retail value of $137.10 here in the shop. This week you can grab the sampler for $95.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Thank you,
Eric

Jack Schwartz Importer
141 West Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604

888-733-5225
freematches@jackschwartz.com

We have a new Weekly 12 up now. This week is the Sun Grown 12. All cigars have a sun grown wrapper. You get two each of: Ashton ESG Churchill 20, Ashton VSG Corona Gorda, Arturo Fuente Rosado Sun Grown Magnum R52, Arturo Fuente Queen B, Diamond Crown Maximus Toro #4, and Davidoff Millennium Petite Corona. This collection normally retails for $134.90, this week you can grab the twelve cigars for $100.

SG12.jpg

Remember, you can also pick up our popular 10-Lancero Sampler to get free UPS Ground shipping on your order (in the continental U.S.). The 10-Lancero Sampler gets you one each of: La Flor Dominicana Oscuro, La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero, La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet, La Flor Dominicana Air Bender Villano, Coronado, Nestor Miranda, Davidoff Millennium, La Aurora Preferidos, Oliva V, and Padron Panetela Maduro. This set would normally go for $91.65, you can pick it up for $68.50 right now. Our webite is not set up to apply the free shipping, we will take care of it when we process the order in the store.

I'll be heading to New Orleans tonight so I'll have limited access to emails. If you do have any questions please feel free to call Billy or Kenny at the shop. You can always reach us toll free at: 888-733-5225. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Thanks,
Eric

Jack Schwartz Importer
141 W. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604

freematches@jackschwartz.com

edited because of my fat fingers

You guys have brutal deals. I couldn't resist this week.

Well, at least my vacation sticks are now lined up!
Holts is out of luck this time.

LOL

Chemyst :cool:

Super service and faasst delivery. Thanks guys.
Where are the free matches?

Thank you for the orders. Hope you folks enjoyed the sun grown sampler. Made it back from New Orleans in one piece. Great trip with lots of great cigars. I'll be posting information on all the new items soon. For now I want to let everyone know about the newest Weekly 12 we have available.

This week we're featuring The Tubo 12. You get two each of: Davidoff Millennium Robusto, Zino Scepter Chubby, Romeo y Julieta Rothchilde, La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon (from 2006), La Flor Dominicana Tubo #100, and Arturo Funente King T. Regular retail is $149. We have the set available for $100 this week.

TheTubo_12.jpg

The La Aurora Preferidos are from a box I opened a while back. The paperwork showed that they were rolled in 2006, packaged and shipped on 4/20/07.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Thank you,
Eric

Hey...what's the scoop on the Davi Robusto.

That's the one that was reviewed and a bunch of use thought it might be fake.

Please...do tell!

:thumbs:

oh...it is a millenium robusto....hmmm, what about the labling?

Please...do tell!

I checked out the review. Definitely something odd about it. I've never seen Davidoff use a tube like that on a white label. I think our Davidoff rep might stop by next week; I'll show it to him and see what he says.

Please...do tell!

I checked out the review. Definitely something odd about it. I've never seen Davidoff use a tube like that on a white label. I think our Davidoff rep might stop by next week; I'll show it to him and see what he says.

That would be excellent! :thumbs:

Jack Schwartz just doesn't play fair.
Another unbelievable deal!

Lucky for me I'm tapped out at the moment,
or my cigar budget would be busted, again.

Chemyst :cool:

This is why I believe in the tooth fairy and making a wish. Dadgum these are great deals.