• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

looking for a cigar for me

Maddogcz75c

Banned
Reaction score
hey everyone im looking for a cigar for me i just wanted to know if anyone can recommend a good cigar for me to try im looking for a Creamy Chocolaty buttery cigar i like sweet alot but natural sweet not dipped in crap can anyone lead me to a cigar i mite want to try with these yummy tastes let me know and also im looking for a book on cigars if anyone can recommend any it would be much appretiated thank you so much

Welcome to CP. Here are a few suggestions to stay in good graces in this community:

1. Sentence Structure- Use it. Capitalization is key. Use commas and periods as well.
2. Use the search function. Several Newbs come and ask questions that have been answered 100 times.

Play around with the advanced search function and you will find some great advice from some very experienced cigar smokers. Most of that advice will tell you that everyone has different tastes and you'll just have to smoke until you find one you like.

k thank you will do i used the search but couldnt find stuff i must be doing something wrong will try again though

Welcome to CP. Here are a few suggestions to stay in good graces in this community:

1. Sentence Structure- Use it. Capitalization is key. Use commas and periods as well.
2. Use the search function. Several Newbs come and ask questions that have been answered 100 times.

Play around with the advanced search function and you will find some great advice from some very experienced cigar smokers. Most of that advice will tell you that everyone has different tastes and you'll just have to smoke until you find one you like.

Maddog-
Please pay attention to the bolded statement above. It is part of what this community prides itself in. If you follow the rules and regulations then you will have a great experience here! :thumbs:

Welcome to CP!
=Greg

A cigar you might want to try is the 5 Vegas Gold Maduro. I wasn't expecting it to be a good cigar, but it was decent and it is priced well. It tasted like chocolate and butter :thumbs:

i love chocolate buttery cigars they are the bestest I would recommend any of the following to you devils weed 5 vegas gold anything by ghurka la lunas these are moecizlaks favorites arturo fuente curly head rocky patel r4 macanudos are tasty acid blondie is top notch make sure to read the review section especially greg kingantzs revies are really good but some of those cigars are hard to find but you might get lucky maybe something by plascenia or perdomo and puros indios are great be sure to pm souldog as he has a great knowledge of cigars and enjoys helping out the new guys cusano 18s are great for new guys avoid smokyballs ass he is kind of an asshat welcome to cp also be nice to mr peat and he might just send you some super rare crazy opus because he has about a bajillion of those tomthirtysix is an ok guy but robbiexor is not don’t be fooled by the beedogs they are tricky ones punk lawyer is a pinko commie nut job diesel unholy cocktails are strong but tasty learn to write a sentence in proper fashion or leave rod is the boss but we can do whatever we want when he isnt looking napa smokes likes to bomb and use other peoples names and addresses i love music read wavescrashings poor man cigar review for good information join insights pass for a good time mmburtch likes the ladies I cant recommend ghurkas enough as they are top notch cigars well worth the money is this annoying enough to you yet because it is to me when you type this way

Brent, that post was LEGEND. Good on you buddy!

Mad Dog McCree, there's no "taking over the town" here, just good grammar use and a search! Look up wavescrashing Poor Man's Cigar Review thread here. Then, clean up your grammar and spleeing, and we'll have a good time here.

Don't anybody ever say I didn't help someone. Sneeds. :angry:

i love chocolate buttery cigars they are the bestest I would recommend any of the following to you devils weed 5 vegas gold anything by ghurka la lunas these are moecizlaks favorites arturo fuente curly head rocky patel r4 macanudos are tasty acid blondie is top notch make sure to read the review section especially greg kingantzs revies are really good but some of those cigars are hard to find but you might get lucky maybe something by plascenia or perdomo and puros indios are great be sure to pm souldog as he has a great knowledge of cigars and enjoys helping out the new guys cusano 18s are great for new guys avoid smokyballs ass he is kind of an asshat welcome to cp also be nice to mr peat and he might just send you some super rare crazy opus because he has about a bajillion of those tomthirtysix is an ok guy but robbiexor is not don't be fooled by the beedogs they are tricky ones punk lawyer is a pinko commie nut job diesel unholy cocktails are strong but tasty learn to write a sentence in proper fashion or leave rod is the boss but we can do whatever we want when he isnt looking napa smokes likes to bomb and use other peoples names and addresses i love music read wavescrashings poor man cigar review for good information join insights pass for a good time mmburtch likes the ladies I cant recommend ghurkas enough as they are top notch cigars well worth the money is this annoying enough to you yet because it is to me when you type this way

Best post ever. :laugh: Too funny, Brent!

i love chocolate buttery cigars they are the bestest I would recommend any of the following to you devils weed 5 vegas gold anything by ghurka la lunas these are moecizlaks favorites arturo fuente curly head rocky patel r4 macanudos are tasty acid blondie is top notch make sure to read the review section especially greg kingantzs revies are really good but some of those cigars are hard to find but you might get lucky maybe something by plascenia or perdomo and puros indios are great be sure to pm souldog as he has a great knowledge of cigars and enjoys helping out the new guys cusano 18s are great for new guys avoid smokyballs ass he is kind of an asshat welcome to cp also be nice to mr peat and he might just send you some super rare crazy opus because he has about a bajillion of those tomthirtysix is an ok guy but robbiexor is not don’t be fooled by the beedogs they are tricky ones punk lawyer is a pinko commie nut job diesel unholy cocktails are strong but tasty learn to write a sentence in proper fashion or leave rod is the boss but we can do whatever we want when he isnt looking napa smokes likes to bomb and use other peoples names and addresses i love music read wavescrashings poor man cigar review for good information join insights pass for a good time mmburtch likes the ladies I cant recommend ghurkas enough as they are top notch cigars well worth the money is this annoying enough to you yet because it is to me when you type this way
Don't you work? Classic...

I know this fng guy sneed 51; he rides myll bus he was jacking off smearing grease on the window with his fked up face.

I couldn't read more than 5 seconds, but it kept me laughing for 5 minutes. Nicely done.