• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chaveta Cigars

NorcalMark

Hey guys.

I wanted to be the first bring you the new Chaveta cigars.

Made in the Dominican Republic by Don Leoncio

We offer four shapes now and a fifth shape is available which is a churchill.

Corona Gorda
Robusto
Toro
Torpedo
these four shapes are in stock now.

Bold, Rich and Full Flavor!!

Chaveta Cigars are handmade in the Dominican Republic by the Don Leoncio factory. This Full Body blend features the following tobacco:

Wrapper: Brazilian Bahia Maduro

Binder: Dominican

Filler: Nicaraguan, Dominican

Each cigar is delicately handcrafted that results in a cigar of supreme construction. The tobacco leaves used in every blend is of the highest quality and the refined finish is a testament to the attention given to every leaf that passes through the doors of Don Leoncio.

Prices are fantastic to start, but we are offering them at 10% discount to make it even a better deal.

Visit us at www.towercigars.com

You can always call us too, 888 823 8466

Mark

Guys I hope you will try them and support a great guy and store. Feedback and or reviews are welcome.

Cigar budget has been blown for the foreseeable future..... I'll see about picking up a few down the road. Maybe I can find someone willing to part with a couple out of a box.

I like Abes cigars. Always well balanced, flavorful, with great construction. Will check them out, Mark, and thanks for the heads up.

Definitely interested in picking up a 5er to try them out before I spring for a box. Didn't see 5pks listed on towercigars. Is there a way to order them through that site?

I am new to cigars so i dont want to give a taste review as i dont want to butcher what the cigar is, but I will say I smoked one today at a local B&M and it was quit taste. It burned extremly well and burned for a very long time will smoke again. If you can find this cigar give it a try.

Just smoked one today. Definitely recommend a fiver. Great construction, beautiful wrapper, good burn, plenty of smoke, tasty. Will come to the store a shop this one.