• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Welding Unit?

cigar101

I am in search of a new welding unit hopefully tig and plasma all in one machine...i have spoken with some of the bigger companies and they seem to be a little too expensive for me at the time so if anyone knows where to start looking for an affordable but reliable welder please be sure to share with me...thanks in advance to all.

Most local shops will occasionally get demo units for cheap. They might keep their eyes open for more regular customers, though. Do you have any friends who weld, either professionally or for a hobby? People are always looking to upgrade, maybe you can find a nice used unit.

I am in search of a new welding unit hopefully tig and plasma all in one machine...i have spoken with some of the bigger companies and they seem to be a little too expensive for me at the time so if anyone knows where to start looking for an affordable but reliable welder please be sure to share with me...thanks in advance to all.

This belongs in the Saloon section.

Do you happen to have a functional lathe for trade?

I have decided to go with a company named longevity to get my welding machine and couldn't be more happy with my decision because the unit works great and if not it's backed by a 5 year warranty which is the best in the business to my understanding so if you here different i would like to see that one.....check out these pics of my welder and be sure to let me know what you think

http://www.longevity-inc.com/productdetail_229/Multi-Purpose-Units/WeldAll-200PI.php