• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Sick BOTL

Pugman1943

Gang, our brother Coopdeloops is in bed sick withthe flu. Maybe some of you would PM him with your wonderful words of encouragement ( or just tell him the go blow an Oboe ) :). :)

Tell him to take two asprin and mail me the hundred bucks.

Doc​

Those black bean and chorizo burritos are causing some real nose hair curling winds. Is that new thread worthy?

I had the flu week before last and none of you guys sent me flowers, no calls, no letters, nothing. Just saying.....

Tell Cooper to take my advice:

1. Take that little piece of string dangling down between his legs and pull it out.
2. Take Tablespoon of Wasabi
3. Take 2 Tylenol PM
4. Smoke the biggest cigar in the humi

This usually works for my friends that have a cold... :thumbs:

Tell him to call off sick from work for three days and play a lot of video games. It works for me!

Mother of god Set, if the CIA would do this, them Taliban would run out of the hills and pray for forgiveness. Beats the crap out of water boarding . You have a mind boarding on just plain evil.

Mother of god Set, if the CIA would do this, them Taliban would run out of the hills and pray for forgiveness. Beats the crap out of water boarding . You have a mind boarding on just plain evil.

:laugh: I'm sure Cooper saw the humor in it. He is a good guy, and have done business with him before. Im sure he didn't take it the wrong way...
We are all pulling for you Cooper, feel better bud !

I understand that MoeCizlak has a serious hang nail. :rolleyes: Please BOTLs, send prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Good news! Moe's hangnail has been cured by his pedicurist. He wants to thank you for your thoughts and prayers, and will return to the computer as soon as he takes the cucumber slices from his eyes.

I hope Moe washes that green crap off his face too, but I give him credit for picking a complementary color to the cucumber. At least he is not color blind.

Thanks Kirk, I do appreciate that. While it was touch and go there for awhile, I am expected to make a full recovery. Too bad James and Tom can't seem to see the serious nature of Degenerative Cuticle Disease. I guess it's a laughing matter to some.

I always just assumed the majority of you were sick, in one way or another.