• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bomb hit with attitude.....

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a Kearney, NE LEO
Staff member
...so I get home today and what do I find, but a box. What I can't figure out is (1) what I'd ordered and forgotten about, and (2) why the hell the box was shaped like a football..??..!!

I started in with my trusty CRKT M16 knife, and I can't get the dang end open..!! I'm cutting and pulling and cutting and pulling and all of a sudden it dawns on me. Holy crap....this thing is full....of.....expanding....foam....!!! Uh oh.......

gallery_1565_604_22631.jpg

...well, it'd been a long day so I figured this was nothing that a little excessive .45ACP firepower couldn't take care of, right...?? A quick trip to the safe for my Springfield Armory "Operator" 1911 and my Glock 21:

gallery_1565_604_54653.jpg

Ms. B.B.S. quickly vetoed the use of .45ACP on the dining room table. After exhausting all logical arguments, I figured I'd use a more conventional solution. Something that is often used inside homes:

gallery_1565_604_16288.jpg

Wouldn't you know it, the Craftsman SawzAll was not going to fly, either. OK, now I'm getting frustrated. I figure it's down to me and my trusty knife. Hoping this wasn't some evil prank and that there was actually something fun inside the box (...!!...) I began the surgery....chunk after small chunk, shard after small shard. That crap was just short of concrete, and pliable enough to really screw around with removal efforts..!! But, I persisted until I found a sign - yes, folks, there may indeed be something in here making this all worthwhile:

gallery_1565_604_101667.jpg

...with renewed interest, the surgery continued. A smaller box, surrounded by the Hell Foam and locked into the mass of frustration finally gave it up:

gallery_1565_604_30840.jpg

As proud as I was of my box removal success, I had to wonder; "...ya know, there's a lot of foam left. Would that sneaky rascal hide something else in there...?? I started carving....lo and behold, there was indeed something in there. Hmm...cylindrical, hard...a pipe bomb? Nope, it was carbonated adult beverages...!!!

gallery_1565_604_91242.jpg

And so, at the end of the day, here's the final score: Hell Foam - 0, B.B.S. - a pile of great cigars, and not one but TWO fine and so far un-tried micro brew carbonated adult beverages...!!!

gallery_1565_604_47546.jpg

Props the the guy at the gun show that keeps my CRKT sharp as a razor....couldn't have beat the Hell Foam into submission without it...!!.... :laugh:

Now, the guilty party slipped up and left me enough info on the outer box to ID him and boy oh boy, is he in my red dot now. I'm not going to ID the perp, much more fun to make him wake up late at night, wondering what the "payback" train is going to drop off. Choo choo, brother....!!!... :whistling:

Kidding aside, rumor has it that I'm not the only person hit with such a bomb today. Seems there's a little carpet bombing going on..... :0

You guys are the best....thanks a ton for the beverages and great sticks...!!...B.B.S.

ok... I thought the first thread was awesome with ironpeddler, but this is ridiculous!
Nice play !

Nicel done and by the looks of that package, I am not sure the 1911 and the Glock would have done the trick. It was
a smart move saving the ammo.

Very nice gentlemen.

HAHAHAHA! the ol' foam trick is still around. :whistling:

Niiiiiiice

LOL Nice hit and well deserved... :thumbs: Home Depo is having a run on expand a foam... :laugh:

ETA: Tom I love the Pics!

Must be something in the water, I stopped on the way home tonight and grabbed 10 priority boxes on a whim.

Well, at least there really was something inside. But your questioning it at one point sure gives me some mischievious ideas. Nice hit.

POW! Nice hit again. I'm not sure what's going on today, but this is getting out of hand. I thought the season of giving had passed?

Great hit to a great brother. What a NASTY idea to share with us, thank god Ms.B.B.S had the sense to prevent a secondary explosion from the beverages. Great pic's also. Wonder if the Taliban look at this site?

Great hit, fantastic packaging, even better tennis bracelet :laugh:

Freaking awesome hit and love the foam idea. I use a hilti foam gun for work. Getting some ideas. :)

This had Austin and I cracking up. The .45 would've made short work though.

Go Bombers, Go. Great hit on great Brother. Is any place safe?

:laugh: I love it! Been a while since anyone has gone on a run like this!