• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This has clearly gotten out of hand....

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a Kearney, NE LEO
Staff member
....well, I'm not exactly sure what I did to deserve all the "attention" but it would seem I'm getting it. Not one but TWO more bombs landed here yesterday. Was out of town for the day but this AM I got into the packages and found what there was to see.

Bomb #2 was a civilized bomb - no violence was required to open it up, but what was inside absolutely blew me away. One of the most amazing selections of smokes I've ever been hit with, and two great beers to boot. While I know it's fun to be anon on these packages, honestly I wish I knew for sure who sent this one along, as it was beyond over the top. "Wow" is pretty inadequate. Whoever you are....all I can say is thank you, brother...that was too much. My very, very sincere thanks..... :cool:

And now we come to bomb #3....yes, it was one of those:

gallery_1565_604_650.jpg

Operating on the hell foam with the skill and patience of Dr. Christiaan Banard while perfecting the heart transplant, I was suddenly sprayed right in the face (...!!..) with liquid! My first thought was "...oh, crap...uncured foam..." but a millisecond later, it dawned on me what I was just hit with. It was beer. Really good beer. A stout, I believed....

gallery_1565_604_113797.jpg

...so, the operation moved to the sink as I wondered if I were heading into a broken bottle of some sort....

gallery_1565_604_80016.jpg

Now, what occurred to me was that there are very likely some awesome cigars in there, and hosing them down with beer or broken glass was probably not the best possible thing I could do. The operation quickly turned from "search and destroy" to a full blown rescue operation. I guessed and assumed correctly that the precious leaf cargo was in the foil parcel at the end of the hell foam. Like Scotty trying to replace the Dilithium Crystals while the Romulans were blowing the crap out of the ship, I moved quickly but carefully and was successful in removing all the cigars in perfect condition, while the beer was dribbling out the parcel, into the sink....

gallery_1565_604_43613.jpg

With the fragile smokes out the mix, I got a little more aggressive and went after the beverage cargo. What happened to release the precious fluids..?? I had to know..... A bottle, unprotected from the hell foam, gives it up:

gallery_1565_604_95237.jpg

Another bottle, and then - the mystery was solved. Not a broken bottle, but an aluminum can that was pierced by my blade while trying to remove said cargo from the foam from hell. A moment of silence for the fallen beverage, KIA in the fray of the noobie wars:

gallery_1565_604_43524.jpg

At the end of the operation, we have three survivors, that will be enjoyed fully:

gallery_1565_604_70350.jpg

And that, as they say, is that.

You guys are killing me...!!! I've had to play humidor and refrigerator Tetris just to put this stuff away..!! Knock it off, already...!!... :laugh:

OK, BS aside.....thank you, gentlemen. "Over the top" really doesn't describe what you guys have done for me this round...... :cool:

Thanks to all you guys - B.B.S.

Looks like you've been identified as the main threat.

Nicely done, new guys.

From what I have heard, there is plenty more to come for you FOGs! Any other FOGs that are certain to be hit, feel free to post you're casualties in the Newbie War 2012 thread.... :cool:

Nice play gentlemen !

Poor beer. Nice hit newbs... wonder if the FOGs will be able to uncover whom the mad bombers are and before any further damage is done. Hope this momentum doesn't die out... looks like yall have them on their toes for now. :D

Nice hit! Tom's a great target to set in your sights. :thumbs:

Two more Rocket Scientists with the foam :laugh: Stand back!.....these guys mean business.

Again, all I can say is that B.B.S. is one of the most deserving gentlemen here at CP to get bombarded like this...just add more foam next time to soften the blows!

PS: Tom, can I have that can of beer, it looks so tasty with all that delicious dry foam on the rim! Please...please...please?