• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puros Locos..... nice job Newb....almost!

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
Yea, I got hit with a foam bomb today (pics will come later) and what was funny is that the return address is tone-ny's. You noobies have to be a little more stealth or take your bombs to a post office outside of where you live because this was pretty easy to track (especially when the return addy is from NJ and the Postage sticker says Simi Valley! :laugh: ). I just got it a little while ago and have yet to start digging through the foam but I did see some refreshment on top!

Thanks to Puros Locos for filling up my free time that I have coming up this afternoon and for whatever goodies may be inside the foam. Pics to be posted later.

The smallest mistakes can cost you the war... hope you fortified those front doors noobs!

This sounds like war propaganda to me. Please confirm your sources before before inflicting unnecessary casualties. Remember, I live next to a county with a population of 10 million. It could have been anyone. Watch your backs; you never know whos next!!

If I were involved in a noob war I think I'd consider having friends from different states sending out bombs addressed from different fogs on my behalf. You know...just to through the bombed fogs off my scent.

Jonesy an FOG?....I guess wisdom isn't stored in the hair follicles on your head.... :whistling:

Great aim Noobs, he needs the cigars as he's almost out of them. In the case of this bomb, PL should take the deduction on his taxes next year as a charitable donation :laugh:

BTW #2.....

THE FLIERS SUCK!

Nice Hit newbies! Great target lets keep them rolling!

Wait Jonesy is a Flyers Fan... Im sorry! :laugh: LOL

No really another great Member getting hit with a little TNT! Puros nice shot if it was you!

Paul

HA thats too good hitting Jonesy, that bastid deserves it, enjoy those smokes mate.

Think I need to buy some foam options on NYSE while this is going on. Might be better than oil.

I just can't help it, another great hit! You guys are to much!
82392576.gif

Think I need to buy some foam options on NYSE while this is going on. Might be better than oil.

I would hold of on the options for foam. I would invest in "white flags".........

Jonesy an FOG?....I guess wisdom isn't stored in the hair follicles on your head.... :whistling:

Great aim Noobs, he needs the cigars as he's almost out of them. In the case of this bomb, PL should take the deduction on his taxes next year as a charitable donation :laugh:

BTW #2.....

THE FLIERS SUCK!

Hey Gary, I have two words for you.....but you already know what they are!
If I were involved in a noob war I think I'd consider having friends from different states sending out bombs addressed from different fogs on my behalf. You know...just to through the bombed fogs off my scent.

All the way across the country? That's an awful lot of green to be sending a package around! NH to Cali to NC. Thant's 30 some bucks in shipping. Remember also, It was tone-ny that sent it to me! :laugh:

DSC00432.jpg

Here it is before I started working on it....

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u34/panthers5544/DSC00433.jpg

This is what I was dealing with after I got it out of the foam. A metal box welded together other than the back end whic I easily pried open with a screwdriver. It took me 10 minutes to get through the foam and the metal box to get the beer and cigars out. Much thanks Puros Locos if you indeed send this. You hit me with by far my all time favorite cigar and others that are close behind!

Let's see, foam, wire and pins, welding, carpet, what's next newbs? You guys are cracking me up.

HA HA HA Puros you welded an electrical disconnect box closed... :laugh: I love it that is too funny!

Good work!

Enjoy brother! But I can neither confirm nor deny the origin of this bomb. ;)

Edit: typo

Your too much Brett, that was bloody awesome, the use of a welder just took it to a new level.