• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuggin Newbs....

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
Found two more bombs on my front porch last night before I went to work. One I was able to open easily and find some great sticks and adult beverages in from a noob in Cali. A big thank you to whoever it was because it will all be enjoyed!

The second came from some ______ (you can fill in the blank) in NY who obviously likes following the path of his fellow newbs by sending a foam bomb. Not quite sure how much damage this particular newb has bone because I've already spent a good amount of time on this thing and still haven't gotten to the middle. This is a 12x12x12 box that you couldn't fit a dime in because of the amount of foam. He must be a smart newb too because I thought I could go in through the bottom, but it was solid foam also. This one is taking me a little more time because I saw Mike's thread where the cannister could have been cut through and I don't want to damage anything. Here is a pic of the bomb.

http://s164.photobuc...nt=DSC00434.jpg

Updates to come as I make more progress. It may be tomorrow as I worked 12 hours last night and have to do the same tonight.

BTW, if the two of you that bombed me have the sack to man up and pm me, I would like to be able to thank you personally.

Nice hit, newbs.

BTW, if the two of you that bombed me have the sack to man up and pm me, I would like to be able to thank you personally.

259470-ackbar_super.jpg

Well first side has been taken out. Took a little while because wet foam is some nasty shit. Got a nice little box out of that side! Now, the other side that is encased in chicken wire and foam will have to wait until tomorrow due to work.

Dig Baldy...dig!

Noobs, you have him on his knees....go for the knock out blow!

Hey Brian you did realise that they strike in 3's dont you, enjoy brother.

I'm sorry that is an awesome hit that foam stuff would drive me nuts! Glad its you and not me. lol rp

OK, after spending the last 45 minutes in my building with wire snips and a knife (also two bloody hands from the wire), I finally got the fugger open. Well worth the trouble of opening it up! Those are some unbelievable smokes in there along with the beverages. Thanks to the two of you that sent these to me, I really do appreciate it!

I would like to know who it was that sent these to me though....

I thought you FOG's had "Eyes in the skies". Or spoke directly with God or something.

I am kind of disappointed thus far.

Me starting to believe you mirror a line from Reservoir Dogs,
"You gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite?":p

I thought you FOG's had "Eyes in the skies". Or spoke directly with God or something.

I am kind of disappointed thus far.

Me starting to believe you mirror a line from Reservoir Dogs,
"You gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite?" :p

hehehehe...... :cool:

Well, I confirmed the Bastid that sent the foam and wire bomb was Nashkicker, but I'm still looking for info on the myserious Cali bomber. Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you Jim for the amazing package you sent!

I'm thinking Jim might be the ringleader of this clusterfuck!

What about TallPaul? He seems to fit the profile. Or what about that Asel.Mike character. He has seemed kinda "Sketchy" from the get go.