• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hit with new package today - Key holder w/ key

stogieman

" Herf King "
Well, I come into work today and there was a box on my desk with "Newbie" as the return address. I say to myself, here we go again:

I begin to open it and realize it is another foam bomb:

After cutting and ripping at the foam contents, here is what I ended up with:

Not sure what to expect next or what this opens, I'll have to wait and see........

I love the address.

Charlie looked like a struggle opening that bad boy.

Nice key though, maybe it's to some newbs heart.

Well, another box (this time a big one) showed up on my doorstep yesterday. Not opening it up till I get to work, but I'm bringing the key with me as I have a feeling I'll be needing it, LOL........... :whistling:

Pictures and more to follow soon!

Well, another box (this time a big one) showed up on my doorstep yesterday. Not opening it up till I get to work, but I'm bringing the key with me as I have a feeling I'll be needing it, LOL........... :whistling:

Pictures and more to follow soon!

As noted earlier, hear are a few shots from start to finding the treasure:

Opened up the box and what do I see, a lot of foam:

After spending a good 15 to 20 minutes, I finally get the safe out of the foam and it's filled with more gooey shit all over:

Finally, after unwrapping the 2 packages of goop and plastic, I have to deal with plastic tubes glued shut. Nothing a 2lb sledge can't open:

The remnants:

Finally, the treasure:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks guys, I'll definitely enjoy these babies startin' with the Anejo 77 tomorrow evening at Hudson Valley Cigars remembering our friend LouieD who passed away 1 year ago yesterday........ :thumbs:

P.S. Who ever sent the package, are you looking to get the safe back? Let me know.

Back