• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some poor noob

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Just got mailed a block of wood. I assure you, there are cigars within. Be careful not to get splinters.

Why would you send a noob your wood? I guess Mrs. Claus doesn't care for it anymore.

Maybe Santa got tired of letting the elves carve on his wood and decided to try letting a noob, aaah, work with it. :whistling:

~Boar

FOG's can't handle the newbie's on their own they had to call in a favor to the big guy!

oops! wrong thread..... sorry

Well played Santa! I knew you had time to get involved in this years war, ya know- with sitting on that fat ass of yours for 364 days a year. :p

I'm starting to get a little bit of an understanding on how this is site works. Thanks for the heads up TP. - I got wood (I realize the inference that all of you are going to make) from, presumably, Santa. Thanks. I guess I've been such a good boy that Santa wanted to treat me a little early...at least that's what they used to tell me at the orphanage.

Sorry for the temporary (2 hours) post of the smokes.

See my gallery for a pic of Santa's Wood.

I'm starting to get a little bit of an understanding on how this is site works. Thanks for the heads up TP. - I got wood (I realize the inference that all of you are going to make) from, presumably, Santa. Thanks. I guess I've been such a good boy that Santa wanted to treat me a little early...at least that's what they used to tell me at the orphanage.

Sorry for the temporary (2 hours) post of the smokes.

See my gallery for a pic of Santa's Wood.

No Problem Brother just one Noob helping another! We newbies need to stick together because these Fake Santa's are dirty! He go you good.

Nice hit SANTA! :thumbs:

Paul