• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quintero Brevas

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
Had a Quintero Brevas from Feb. '02 today while playing golf. Not the greatest construction in the world, but I LOVED the flavor. No-nonsense straightforward tobacco taste. Just the right strength. Nice draw with tons of smoke. Really a good value cigar IMO.

Do any of you know any cigars that would have a similar flavor profile?

I love 'em too Ric ;) I pulled one out of a pass the Triple_D had and I loved it :love:

I'm anxiously waiting for a box to arrive around here sometime................ :p

ric
try the jlpiedras...pretty similar straight forward cuban tobacco taste...and contrary to what some people say i dont find em to strong(about 3.5/5)...from what i have tried the best are cazadores, petite cetros and nacionals.like all cuban cigars they need age...a 5 year old jlpiedra cazadore can be an eyeopener as far as finding a real good mm cigar.

derrek :)

JLP's and Quintero's are excellent cigars. Better than alot of high end domestics in my opinion. And at the price, impossible to beat.

The JLP Conservas are my favorite cheap smoke. Wonderful even when pretty young.

I need to get my hands on some Quinteros. Seems that you aren't paying for hype (unlike the larger brands), just a cigar. I like that idea.

Toaster said:
JLP's and Quintero's are excellent cigars. Better than alot of high end domestics in my opinion. And at the price, impossible to beat.
Noted. ;)

CigarPool package comin' at ya :thumbs: complete with Brevas "in the raw" April, 2004 :0

I smoked a few already and they are GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :thumbs:

And oh yeah Tony, great price (less than $2.50 per stick) and worth every penny of it :thumbs:

Got a box of the JLP Cazadores. Couldn't resist the temptation. Lit one up already and it looks like I'm in for a big treat. :thumbs:

Great taste for the right price.

One of these days I am going to have to find where you bastages are getting all of these ISOMs - especially the cheap ones :thumbs:

Matt

Matt,

I got two suggestions for ya:

"google"

and at the top of the screen where it says:

"Click here for Online Cigar Retailers"

The "secret" is right before your eyes ;)