• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How's the new Diablo line?

ive got 2 sitting in my humi but have not tried them yet. Haven't heard anything too good about them. My friend at the shop even said the it was to spicy for him and he didn't care too much for them....

Sounds like the Sherpa Diablo is a better smoke (made by Gurkha).

On sale now here.

I go to the Tinderbox near me a good bit, and have a pretty good friend working there. Well two weekends ago, me and my friend head down the launch party. After smelling his, My friend hands me his. "Don't want to smoke a pepper" he said. Well, I sent one out on a trade to pepsiman that weekend. He never told me what he thought, but half way into the robusto size one, I wanted to die. Unless you like spicy hot smokes, and just love the smell of peppers around and in your noise, I say don't. I didn't like it, and will probably never try it again. If they get a different line, I'm up for the challenge. But you gotta hand it to there boxes. They look nice.

blair,
Even I wouldn't send one of these to you. In a word, BLECH! :D

I've got one in the humidor hmmm well maybe in a year or so I'll let you know how
they taste.

Blair I tried one in a shop in Frederick...I was not happy either...Very peppery, no body. They have a good logo...the devil....well, thier almost home....All I have to say on this new line....RIP ??? :sign:

Mephiston said:
I've got one in the humidor hmmm well maybe in a year or so I'll let you know how
they taste.
I don't think a year will help this cigar. I'd be afraid it would effect my other good cigars in the humi.

HA HA Amen! They are are the nasty

IF YOU are the type to smoke a flavored cigar, wouldn't you like a coffee taste, or choocolate taste? Not a dang pepper.

Didn't see this thread, so started a new one. :lookup:

Gotta say, my experience with this smoke was totally different until the last 2 inches or so, then started getting the bite at the back of the throat you sometimes get with a mild salsa-- kinda sneaks up on you(?).

I thought it was not bad; not a great smoke, but not bad at all, especially if you're a maduro lover.

I like maduro, but i'm sorry, I thought it was gross.

Just picked up a Diablo picante in a pass. I've never heard of the brand before in my life, but did a little research on 'em. I absolutely love maduros, I prefer not to smoke naturals if I can help it. I trust that you guys agree that it is rather flat?

These well-balanced, medium-bodied cigars sparkle with spicy notes and have a frisky aroma,

:sign: :sign:

Will be sure to check that out in six months or so. :)

I didn't care at all for the couple I've tried. Spicy is good if it tastes good. ;)

I'd be curious to know how one would rate it in comparison to other spicy cigars like the CAO Brazilia or even Italia(the latter during the first half inch of it or so) The quote I gave above is from a cigar website that claims it's a mild cigar. Anyone find that to be the case? ??? ???

I love both Brazilia and Italia But the Diablo I can do without.I put one in my pass for someone to try if they have not had one.

I'm the good friend who works at the Tinder Box that KayakinBoy was referring to, and I didn't care much for the Diablos at all. I made it halfway through mine and I put it out. If I want to smoke a pepper, I'll light a jalepeno. General Cigar hyped it pretty good, but I was quite disappionted.