• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Forum upgraded to latest stable version

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
With the update comes several bug fixes, along with a couple of noticable changes. You can now use RTF posting with Safari and Chrome. A few other updates you might notice here and there, but that was a biggy.

Rod

Thanks Rod, your work on this forum is definitely appreciated.

Edited for grammar

Thanks Rod, for a while there I thought my computer was on the fritz!

Now all you have to do is upgrade a few of the members to a 'stable' version!

:thumbs:

Is search broken for anyone else? I get this now:

Warning: assert() [function.assert]: Assertion failed in /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php on line 297

Warning: assert() [function.assert]: Assertion failed in /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php on line 297

over and over and over and over...

I am getting that as well. I guess this is one time where search is not our friend.

Is this a veiled chat reference? :whistling:

See...was I wrong?

:laugh:

--------------------------------------

Warning: insert() [function.insert]: Insertion failed in /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php on line 269

Warning: insert() [function.insert]: Insertion failed in /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php on line 269

Fixt!

Since the database is so huge, I had to install another application that is a dedicated search engine. After I upgraded the forum, the search engine broke. Working on it now...

I like the skin. But mainly I just wanted to express my gratitude for all you do, Rod.

Thank you,

Steve

I kind of got used to the skinless version. Is there any way I can go back?

You're effort is much appreciate, Rod.

-Mark

Ok, no worries. I got it.

I did notice that everyones profile pages are a little screwed up and some of the info is missing...... :cool:

Let me know what you mean so I can fix it. Thanks.
Rod...great job man.

When I go to a person's Profile page using IE (not version 8), it's all screwy with lines not matching up and text laying over itself. But when I view it using Firefox, it's fine. Those are the only two browsers I use.

This is a top portion of Martin2D profile as seen using IE.....

About Me Topics Posts Gallery About Me
Buys Completed:<br />Geldor1<br />rigo<br />KeyserSoze<br />JOE.M<br />Now many others<br /><br />Trades Completed:<br />FlyFish<br />Smellysell<br /><br />Passes Complete:<br />Training Wheels Pt. Deux<br />Spring Fever Pass<br /><br />Wishlist<br /><br />Short and strong is how I like them.<br /><br />Non-ISOM:<br />Any Great Cigar from Peculiar Parts of the World<br />Davidoff Perfectos (Royal Salamones, Diademas Finas, etc)<br />Edicion de Silvio<br />Padron Family Blend<br />Tatuaje RC184<br /><br />Semi-ISOM:<br />Goya<br /><br />ISOM:<br />Belinda<br />Cabanas<br />Cifeuentes<br />Dunhill Mojito<br />Gispert<br />La Escepcion<br />La Flor de Caney<br />Maria Guerrero<br />Partagas Salomone<br />Siboney<br />Troya<br />Any PC, minuto, perla, perfecto, etc<br /><br />Matthew Martin<br />153 Webb Rd.<br />Absecon, NJ 08201

I couldn't copy the other stuff, I'd have to do a screen print I guess.

Maybe that's what Charlie is talking about.

If you can do a screenshot it would be a huge help. Feel free to email it to me at rod@cigarpass.com. Thanks.

Hey Rod,

I've also noticed when attempting to change my profile on or send a message on my other computer it becomes extended and I'm having to scroll side to side to insert Emoticons or finishing typing. I'm not sure why it may just be my set up, but on this computer I have my graphics as high as they go for my monitor and it works fine on this computer. But my other computer is running 1024 x 768 and it just extends the side quite a bit. Let me know if it's me or if it's CP. I didn't have this problem with the Halloween Skin or the previous skin before it! But this skin sure is purty!

WKOTI