• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

07 Christmas Cheer

Kayak_Rat

Picked up a tin of this today. How many of you guys have a tin.....and of course, who has opened them? I am trying to hold off since I haven't finished my tin from 06 yet.

I still have a half full '96 and an unopened one as well. I'll probably pick a couple tins of '97 up and hold on to them until next year ;)

I need pics. I have to call you out on the '96 & 97 tins. ???

I still have a half full '96 and an unopened one as well. I'll probably pick a couple tins of '97 up and hold on to them until next year ;)

I was looking at this one... how is it?

If he didnt mean 06 and 07 I need his addy :whistling:
I have an 05 and an 06 but I havent grabbed an 07 yet. I dont actually intend on smoking em, their really just for collecting purposes as I like very little of McC's baccys.
A guy on another bored said it was a fairly good smoke (sweet red Va) but it is strong in the McC ketchup/BBQ sauce smell.

Probably a typo but if not can I borrow the De Lorean? :sign: