• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1 box of no.1 Partagas still in shrink wrap $15

interscape

I was doing a little surfing last night and found this.

partagas.jpg

I sent a email and he has the boxes in his garage just in the open for about a year. No humidor. And by the way he words the ad I don’t know if they ever were in a humidor. Would the cigars still be good or has all the goodness evaporated into the great beyond? The ad itself is 9 months old.
Sorry if this is a rerun.

staleness

Les

I guess there's a chance they're still good if the seller lives in a place where his garage happens to be about 65 degrees and 65% humidity year round.

And of course these are Dominican Partagas No. 1's, which might not even be worth the risk to begin with.

I guess there's a chance they're still good if the seller lives in a place where his garage happens to be about 65 degrees and 65% humidity year round.

I have never been to New Jersey. Is that the normal climate?

How could you go wrong on this? For $15 we could have Wilkey try them out!

Forget the Partagas... he supposedly has a tin of El Product "It's a Boy!" somewhere in there.

ys510.jpeg

Looks like the makings of a sweet bomb...

Wow he has a box of primo Dutch Masters Perfectos!

For $15 it may be worth buying as a science experiment to see what not having them in a humi for a year in New Jersey would smoke like.. !?!?

Hell I'd throw 15 at it just for the entertainment value

Fock that, how old are the M&M's? mmmmmmmm............