• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1 Year Anniversary Contest!

investandprosper

It was 366 days ago when I first dipped my toe into the CP pool, and was subsequently dragged under by you cigar harlots :sign:

I missed the exact 1 year mark (my wife involuntarily got food poisoning, so I had my 2 and 3 year olds for the day), but better late than never!

Here's the contest. I am currently designing a website for a lady's book club. You have one guess to name the number of ladies in the club. The contest ends Sunday at midnight (Hawaii time), and whoever guesses closest to the correct number wins a CC fiver! In the event of a tie, whoever guessed the correct number first, or the closest number without going over, will take precedence. This contest is open to members with at least 3 months good standing on CP, and all asshats are excluded. No edits either :)

I tip my hat to Rod for providing the platform for this close-knit community, and to all of the friends I have made here in the last year. I cannot thank you enough.

Edit for tiredness!

It was 366 days ago when I first dipped my toe into the CP pool, and was subsequently dragged under by you cigar harlots :sign:

I missed the exact 1 year mark (my wife involuntarily got food poisoning, so I had my 2 and 3 year olds for the day), but better late than never!

Here's the contest. I am currently designing a website for a lady's book club. You have one guess to name the number of ladies in the club. The contest ends Sunday at midnight (Hawaii time), and whoever guesses closest to the correct number wins a CC fiver! In the event of a tie, whoever guessed the correct number first, or the closest number without going over, will take precedence. This contest is open to members with at least 3 months good standing on CP, and all asshats are excluded.

I tip my hat to Rob for providing the platform for this close-knit community, and to all of the friends I have made here in the last year. I cannot thank you enough.

Congrats on the anniversary. Rob is cool but it's Todd you gotta watch out for

Congrats on the year!

I guess 11 women.

Thanks for the contest.

Ken

Cograts on the anni bro and many more to come.
My guess 17

Please let Jack(Impact) win because he has been bitchen about not winning any contests.

Congratz brother!

I'll guess 37.

And if you actually have 37 women customers and you're trying to get them all to agree on something at one time, then my hat's off to you!!