• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1 Year at CP, where does the time go

But you realize that this move is gonna have consequences and reprecussions :cool:

Glad to see a couple are landing today :)

Enjoy the sticks bro.

As for the consequences and repercussions, if in the future you're able to PIF to another member, that'd be great. No retaliation necessary.

:cool:
I would never retaliate!
:whistling:
Your gonna owe someone a mailbox, wonder who it's gonna be........
But you realize that this move is gonna have consequences and reprecussions :cool:

Glad to see a couple are landing today :)

Enjoy the sticks bro.

As for the consequences and repercussions, if in the future you're able to PIF to another member, that'd be great. No retaliation necessary.

Hmmmm buddy just to let you know the bomb landed and it injured your sister-in-law since I used her as an unsuspecting human shield......physically she will recover but the emotional damage will last....

Thanks again for the brotha bomb!

Will be my first tatuaje and my first WOAM - looking forward to it as I just picked up some elijah craig 12 yr old......

Congrats again on the year anniversary! Will have to find something special whenever the families meet up again!

Congrats on the 1 Year!!! Although I'm a bit late. Thanks for my very first bomb!! I've never seen or smoked any of these! Today I walk though the door and see a package on the floor so I assume one of my roommates signed for a package. I thought it was just another item I ordered. So, I sat down on the couch and bust out my trusty box opener (my keys). Tear though the tape and I find bubble wrap and a letter. I was a bit confused so I read the letter and discovered that I've just received my very first bomb. With a HUGE smile on my face I pull out the bubble wrap and find 5 cigars. I'm so happy I've wanted to smoke a CAO for a long time now and now I have 2 neither that I've ever seen at my local tobaccoist. I can't say thank you enough. I will be sure to PIF and PIB as soon as I can raise the quality of my smokes. Thanks so much Wyatt.

Don't know you yet Wyatt, but from everything I've read and seen about you, you're a real class act. People like you are what make this site great for everyone especially us newbies trying to find our place here. Thanks man.

Don't know you yet Wyatt, but from everything I've read and seen about you, you're a real class act. People like you are what make this site great for everyone especially us newbies trying to find our place here. Thanks man.
Completely agree with Jonesy! Class act