• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

10% Discount on all Killer Beans!

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
Between now and December 24th I'm offer up all my Killer Beans for 10% off the regular price...jump in a get yourself some.

Here's the super fresh beans that I do have in stock right now:
$12.95 lb $7.45 1/2 lb-Kalossi Knockout
$12.95 lb $7.45 1/2 lb-Nicaraguan Knife Fight
$12.95 lb $7.45 1/2 lb-Medellin Mad Man
$12.95 lb $7.45 1/2 lb-Guatemalan Antigua
$12.95 lb $7.45 1/2 lb-Brazilian Bombshell
$14.95 lb $8.45 1/2 lb-Ethiopian Sidamo
$14.95 lb $8.45 1/2 lb-Papua New Guinea
$14.95 lb $8.45 1/2 lb-Tanzanian Peaberry
$10.45 1/2 lb -Electric Chair Espresso

Email me if you'd like to get your hands on some of these World Class Coffee Beans jerry@killerbeans.com and I'll get them out the door ASAP.
Don't forget to include with your email your full mailing address as well as a contact phone number.

Thanks guys!

Your cigars will taste better with my coffee! :cool:

You got that right Jerry! If any of you coffee drinkers that haven't sampled Mr. Jerry's coffees as of yet, you don't know what your missin'. Some of the best beans out there, take it from me. I'll call you next brother while I'm in the office.......

I've bought a couple of things from Jerry and been pleased every time. These make a very nice gift too, especially with the great packaging and fun label/logo. Nice job Jerry!

I've bought a couple of things from Jerry and been pleased every time. These make a very nice gift too, especially with the great packaging and fun label/logo. Nice job Jerry!

Thanks T2P, I appreciate your kind words and support!!

I don't often drink gourmet coffee, but when I do, I drink Mr. Jerry's.

Doc.