• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1000th Post

Shiba

CP's Official Mortgage Broker
With my 1000th post.... I would like to thank everyone who has helped me during my time here at CP. I would also like to thank everyone whom I have done trades with, bought from or sold to. You all have added to my wonderful experience here.

CP has been a big part of the cigar smoking experience and education. I look forward to the future here at CP and hope to meet more people and make more friendships as well.

Once we get done with moving, I will be back on full time again (In case some of you have noticed, I have not been on quite as much lately.. buying and selling a house in a pain in the arse).

Thanks guys!!!! :thumbs:

Congrats on your 1000th post and your new house.

And good luck with moving, it always sucks...

Congratulations, Greg. I knew you were a little distracted when I passed you in post count. :p

I hope it all progresses uneventfully and that you come back in full force. I've missed having you dog me about using the thesaurus too damn much. :D

Wilkey

Congrats and here is to your next 1000 :thumbs: Always a pleasure reading your posts.

Congrats Greg. Hope everything calms down for you soon.

Shiba said:
I would also like to thank everyone whom I have done trades with, bought from or sold to.
[snapback]298765[/snapback]​

From someone who has traded with you,
"No sir, thank you."

Congrats, you damn post padder. The feeling is mutual! :thumbs:

Shiba said:
With my 1000th post.... I would like to thank everyone who has helped me during my time here at CP. I would also like to thank everyone whom I have done trades with, bought from or sold to. You all have added to my wonderful experience here.CP has been a big part of the cigar smoking experience and education. I look forward to the future here at CP and hope to meet more people and make more friendships as well.Thanks guys!!!! :thumbs:
[snapback]298765[/snapback]​

Couldn't agree with you more, really spoken like a true BOTL Shiba. :thumbs: Congratulations on your 1000th and for all you did/do as a contributing member of the CP. Good luck with the move and I hope to see you posting back online real soon. :)

Damn post whore. Now I have to keep looking over my shoulder.

:p

Jeezus Greg! 1000 posts?

Ya blabber mouth :)

Get yer schtuff together and rejoin the group. Not that anyone really misses you, but you are an easy target!