• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

10th Annual Cigarpass Opus/Anejo Superbowl Pool - 2012

Wanlail, Congrats. Ketchtwenty2 Thanks for doing this.

Congrats to all of the winners!

World Champion New York Giants. Love the way that sounds :)

- Tim

So when is the next So-Cal HERF? It looks like I'm bringing the cigars! Congrats to the NY Giants and all those who did well tonight. :thumbs:

Holy Sh*t....I won!

Thanks David and thanks to the rest of you guys that participated. I will totally enjoy smoking all of your cigars while basking the the glory of the NY Football Giants kicking the NE Patriots asses in the Super Bowl! :laugh:

Life is good on this Monday....

All of the cigars have shipped. DC#'s have been sent.... and with that, the 2012 Opus/Anejo Superbowl Pool is finished.

Thanks to everyone who participated. Thanks to Bruce for setting up the grid and working to get the number generator working. Thanks to my mailman for delivering each and every package on time and un-damaged.

There is something very sad about have 200 Opus and Anejo in your coolidor one day, then they are all gone the next. There is always next year.....

If anyone is unfortunate enough to travel to NE Utah or SW Wyoming, i'll supply the herf anejos/opus. :laugh: