• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

13th annual Post Turkey Day Crawl

Mowee

Yup this is the 13th year for our annual Post Turkey Day Crawl in Dallas. This year it will be on Friday November 28. The day long event will begin with lunch, we will hit a couple of shops where there will be great specials and some freebies. We'll end up back at the Cock & Bull for our gala dinner...prime rib is on the menu...we're still working on the other choices. The price for the dinner is $60 (up only $5 from last year) and that also includes a tick into our fabulous prize raffle.

Space is limited this year to 45 participants-- first come first served-- so let me know ASAP.

It will be a great time.

As it is now I have to work that day Frank, but I am going to do my best to get off for it. I wish I could have made it last year, but am going to do my best to make it this year. Thanks for the heads up!
B

I have been wanting to meet some BOTL's in my area to herf with. Put me down, pm incoming.

I will be there with my lovely bride, so add two to the list. PM sent

Thanks,
Steve

Wouldn't miss it for the world! ;) See y'all there. Money already in to Frank.

We are totally full for the PTDC....you should have gotten the schedule by now if you are on the list. If youo haven't gotten it, lemme know. We begin Friday at 11 at Wizards on 75 & Spring Valley. See yall there.

How did this go?? I have heard nothing yet...

Yeah I heard something about a box of Sharks that almost resulted in a fight between Jeff and Jay... :sign:

Where all did you guys go?

I paid but never made it around to getting there. Had some family issues crop up that kept me from going. Someone give us a run down, I want to see what I missed out on.

Yeah I heard something about a box of Sharks that almost resulted in a fight between Jeff and Jay... :sign:

Where all did you guys go?

Holy crap! :sign: I gotta hear about this... :laugh: