• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2 Kickass Packer Fans.....

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
2packerfansmn5.jpg

Poor kid, he's got a Packer fan for a dad :laugh:

Great picture Brandon.
I KNOW you were lovin' that moment...

thanks for sharing

Who's the ugly guy next to the good looking kid? :sign:

Nice pic Brandon.

Brian

Check that, ONE kickass Packer Fan and a toddler who doesn't know any better yet. :)

Very nice picture! I look forward to the same picture with my 15 month old son in the next year or two.

Brian - that's the dog outside. She's not going to be happy you called her ugly :D

Check that, ONE kickass Packer Fan and a toddler who doesn't know any better yet. :)

LMAO. Nothing better then getting him ready on Sundays, wearing his packer jersey!

Damn horse is half dog. Nice picture, to bad about the kid. :laugh: :thumbs:

There are few things better than sharing a Sunday of football with one's son. My five year old has an uncanny appreciation for the game, something my wife calls "the football gene". By the way, what do you let your son smoke after a Packer's win? :laugh:

Nice pic befreebern,my 5 year old son has watched eveygame this season.When I was 5 watching football was the last thing I wanted to do.Go Pats!!

From the title of the thread, I was expecting to see a photo of you and volusinator. :laugh: