• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2 Weeks in Montgomery

Deployed Humidor

Why do tobacco shops close so early?
I'll be in Montgomery, Alabama for 2 weeks starting the last week of January. I'll have my evenings free and need something to do that will keep me out of trouble. Are there any B&Ms or smoker friendly establishments I should check out while I'm there?

Thanks,

Tony

I will be in the Prattville for a week during Christmas. Any information would be helpful aswell. :)

About being in Montgomery, I am sorry! LOL! I am posting a few listings I found but cannot attest to their greatness. Now in Birmingham, an hour and 15 minutes north and far more civilized, the B&M I frequent is awesome. Wish you were closer to herf!!

Here ya go!

Melly

Randy's Tobacco Leaf
334-277-3880

Discount Tobacco Outlet
334-273-0709

Havana Dreamin
334-262-3131

Tobacco Depot
334-396-4311

F&M Cigars
334-819-7955
334-244-0061

Prattville Cigar Co. is a decent place to go. Link. Nice lounge.

It's only about 12 miles from Montgomery.

I am in the car right now and just saw their billboard and figured I'd look up this post again to see if there was any info. Depending on how boring the family gets, my father and I may stop by Christmas Eve or the day after. Coming from Michigan, the weather down here is so pleasant, we might just sit outside. :p

Thanks

About being in Montgomery, I am sorry! LOL! I am posting a few listings I found but cannot attest to their greatness. Now in Birmingham, an hour and 15 minutes north and far more civilized, the B&M I frequent is awesome. Wish you were closer to herf!!

Here ya go!

Melly

Randy's Tobacco Leaf
334-277-3880

Discount Tobacco Outlet
334-273-0709

Havana Dreamin
334-262-3131

Tobacco Depot
334-396-4311

F&M Cigars
334-819-7955
334-244-0061

Melly,

Thanks for the info. I guess I'm going to have to try them all and let everyone know what's up.

I've got to drive through Birmingham. I don't know what time of day I'll be passing through but a break for a cigar and a cup of coffee at any time of the day is not out of the question. Can you point me towards your B&M? I'll be sure to mention your name. Will that help me or hurt me? LOL

Cheers,

Tony

Forget B&Ms! Go check out Flea Market Montgomery. You will not be disappointed!!

It's just like a mini mall! :laugh:

Just in case you're curious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk