• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2 Wonderful People

Fireman Tim

I started to write this because of a wonderful package I recieved this morning from RicMac25 that contained some fantastic cigars...Dreams to say the least, and then I realized that I recieved a package from CoventryCat86 without puplicly saying thank you to him. Oh sure I said thanks in a PM but not for the world to read. Both of these fine members sent me cigars that I would not be able to get on my own. They have opened the world of cigar smoking to me and they both are class act's in my book. Thank you both.

Fireman Tim :thumbs:

This is a disgusting display of emotion. I long for the days when people like Ric and CC were routinely drowned at birth.

NA

SamClemmons said:
This is a disgusting display of emotion. I long for the days when people like Ric and CC were routinely drowned at birth.

NA
[snapback]208274[/snapback]​

LOL.

SamClemmons said:
[snapback]208274[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Somebody get KevinOWachter in here and show him how this place operates. :laugh:

Heh, I should be receiving a package from ggiese tomorrow morning, cigar smokers really are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

Damn Gary, you're still digging up 2 yr old threads? So addicted to the site that you gotta find your own entertainment?

;)

Damn Gary, you're still digging up 2 yr old threads? So addicted to the site that you gotta find your own entertainment?

;)

Actaully - I was doing a search on 'wipes' to see if anyone brought up the topic - beside Wilkey!
In doing so, I saw a post by Fireman Tim.....so, I looked at his profile and saw '2 Wonderful People'.
I was agast to see what Bill was like way back when....but, pleased to see Sam hasn't changed!

:laugh:

Actaully - I was doing a search on 'wipes' to see if anyone brought up the topic - beside Wilkey!
In doing so, I saw a post by Fireman Tim.....so, I looked at his profile and saw '2 Wonderful People'.
I was agast to see what Bill was like way back when....but, pleased to see Sam hasn't changed!

:laugh:

:laugh: OMG too funny!