• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2006 CP HERF ONLINE-DVD RELEASED!

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
The 2006 CP HERF DVD now online!

We are streaming the Las Vegas CP HERF over the internet. Rather than send out DVD's, we figured this would make the most sense, and allow everyone the ability to view the event without having to purchase a DVD.

To view the video, click here: http://www.cigarpass.com/herf06
A small plug-in will download (plug-in is 100% safe, it allows you to stream).

If you right click on the video, you can view it full screen without any distortion.

Look forward to seeing everyone in '07!

All the best,
Rod

That's great guys!!!
Looks like a amazing time to me!!!

Thanks Rod for putting in up for all of us to view!!! :thumbs:

Thanks bro!!!
David

Nice presentation. At first firefox wasn't working with the plugin but using internet explorer worked just fine.

Wow great video. Hope to see you for the next one :thumbs:

I got it to work with FF, the only problem was the plugin's music was stuck on repeat, it added a funky techno to the show!!

That speed herf looks painful! So many generous BOTL, it looked like you guys had a great time!

Nice video.. but where the hell are the hookers??? You guys were in Vegas, right???

Rod - excellent production. 1st class, just like the event. Now on to the BBQ Herf -

FANtastic! makes me even more pissed my 'mandatory' training that week was cancelled... :angry:

You guy's running pc or mac? What exactly are you seeing? Any error message?

I am running windows. I get the a black screen with a little toolbar in it that has the play and whatnot buttons..I just dont get pics or sound

I'm having problems as well. After installing ActiveX, I get a "connecting to the Photodex server, then an Error stating "The request to download the installer failed. Please check your internet connection and try again."
Maybe the server is down?

Nope, if you can get to cigarpass.com, then the server is up. Maybe you have a firewall running which is preventing the plugin to download.

I'm using firefox and it works fine.

I couldn't see it at work, probably a firewall issues, but saw it at home. Fantastic job Rod! looks great :thumbs:

:cool:

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Very cool! It was nice to put some names and faces together. Looks like a good time was had by all. I definitely want to be at the second annual CP herf after seeing the video.

Thanks.

:thumbs: :thumbs: