• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 Summer Cigar Draft Numero Dos

Will do Bro.....the Rocky Patel vintage 1990 was second on your list right?.... :laugh:

I won't be around when the fun starts, so I put together a list for my picks. Making that list was pretty tough! I can pick blindfolded and come out alright. Definitely a lot of good cigars in there.

Good luck to DOS!

End of day 2 Update:

Cira: Scotty Nguyen (74,000 after day 2)
Bilder: John Sacha (115,000 after day 2)
T36: JC Tran (212,000 after day 2)
Ginseng: Daniel Alaei (177,000 after day 2)
Vin- Kevin Kim (470,000 after day 2s)

Tkoepp: Joe Hachem (OUT- Day 2)
Brickhouse: Phil Ivey (OUT)
rob300c: David Pham (OUT- Day 2)
Jfields: Erik Seidel (OUT)
Jonesy: Matusow (OUT)
Boogs: Hellmuth (OUT)
NDP: Antonio Esfandiari (OUT)
Putz: Joe Sebok (OUT- Day 2)
Vin: Kevin Kim (OUT)
Beaucredo: Allen Cunningham (OUT-Day 2)
Smellysell: Daniel Negraneu (OUT- Day 2)

Day 3 Starts today at 3 pm eastern.

End of day 2 Update:

Vin- Kevin Kim (470,000 after day 2s)

Vin: Kevin Kim (OUT)

Ummm.... which one is it?

well...there is a Kevin Kim lat was listed as busted during one of the Day 1s, and there is also a Kevin kim with 470,000 Im not sure if there are 2 Kevin Kim's or if pokernews made an error saying Kim was out, or currently has an error with kim being in. So this one is up to Phil.

I'm going to assume that vin picked kevin based on chip count given how late he made his decision. Since the other Kevin Kim was already out I will assume he intended to pick the one still in it!

Guys... are you ready?!?!?!

shhhh....

if we started now, we would get a head start on uno....

what do you say?

:laugh:

Tom.. you do know that (above) is not hidden and everyone can see it.

:sign:

This should be fun - now I've just got to make my picks! I think I may have procrastinated a bit, however, I'll be ready! :thumbs:

I may also need to pm a couple guys with my first pick because I'll be getting off work at about 5pm and it take me about 40 minutes to get home. I'm not sure if this will be necessary, being that I'm at the No. 7 spot. However, better safe than sorry.

The first 2 picks are ready to fly since I'll be picking for Wilkey also. :thumbs:

:sign:

This should be fun - now I've just got to make my picks! I think I may have procrastinated a bit, however, I'll be ready! :thumbs:

I may also need to pm a couple guys with my first pick because I'll be getting off work at about 5pm and it take me about 40 minutes to get home. I'm not sure if this will be necessary, being that I'm at the No. 7 spot. However, better safe than sorry.
You may stand a chance. After all, Gator has to decide if he is still a Fuente whore, or if it's make room for Tats in his future.

I won't be around when the fun starts, so I put together a list for my picks. Making that list was pretty tough! I can pick blindfolded and come out alright. Definitely a lot of good cigars in there.

Good luck to DOS!

I got your draft order but little I can do for you as I will be traveling during the start of the draft. I will forward a copy to wanlail to be safe.

Orangeman and Wanlail, have sent my draft order so do us proud! I have also sent a copy to Phil and Wilkey to be safe.

GO DOS!

Charlie

Again guys, if you think there is a likelihood you might not be around for your early pick please let someone know your choices. We are sort of obligated to beat the Uno draft at this point as I told Tim he could have my first born if we lost

Again guys, if you think there is a likelihood you might not be around for your early pick please let someone know your choices. We are sort of obligated to beat the Uno draft at this point as I told Tim he could have my first born if we lost

Phil trust me, I don't want your first born, a nice lil rummage through your humi's will suffice. LMFAO