• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 Summer Cigar Draft Numero Dos

Rob300c, Putz, Gator, Matt, Wanlail.

Guys, your sticks arrived today...

----------------------------------------------------

Brian, Matt thanks for the kindness guys...

Wanlail ----- Jfields

Paper covers Rock...

Wanlail Wins

I thought I picked paper, unless I wrote paper down and PM'd you rock mistakenly. ???

John, its very possible as my brain is fried after all the inventory that came in today... Tell ya what, best 2 outta 3 should do it..

SUDDEN DEATH...
You and Wanlail send me 3 picks.. none of which can be the same... in order 1-3 which will determine the winner. If there is a tie it will be considered a tie and counted as null..

Wanlail ----- Jfields

Paper covers Rock...

Wanlail Wins

I thought I picked paper, unless I wrote paper down and PM'd you rock mistakenly. ???

John, its very possible as my brain is fried after all the inventory that came in today... Tell ya what, best 2 outta 3 should do it..

SUDDEN DEATH...
You and Wanlail send me 3 picks.. none of which can be the same... in order 1-3 which will determine the winner. If there is a tie it will be considered a tie and counted as null..
No biggie! I just wanted to make sure I was not losing my mind. :laugh: I know how it gets trying to keep up.

Keystone Raider ---- Opus MeX

Scissors Cuts Paper

Adrian Wins..

OK We have to determine a DOS Winner, I am making a 'ad-hoc' rule change (because its my contest :) )

I need to wrap this up soon as Phil has a contest for you folks as well.. Since there are 3 left and it would be hard to go head-to-head-to head, we will just play SUDDEN DEATH..

TheOrangeman
OpusMeX
Jfields

All of you send me your top 5 picks (top 3 will be used unless a tie) then the person with the best 2 outta three wins. CHOOSE CAREFULLY...

Good luck