• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2008 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Box Pool (Pool is full)

Khris,
Sticks went out via DHL, you'll have them tomorrow.

Ok 8 sticks delivered to Chris tonight via the smokeshop gathering. Thanks both you guys for getting this going.

Joe G

Hi Swifty,

If a spot opens up lemme know. I can hand deliver my sticks next Thursday at the weekly meet up.

- Tim

Ok 8 sticks delivered to Chris tonight via the smokeshop gathering. Thanks both you guys for getting this going.

Joe G

Congrats Joe, on your 7th post in over 1 year at CP :laugh:

Edit: excuse me, almost 2 years :laugh: :laugh:

This pool just got a little sweeter! SamClemmons has included in his entry fee an

Original Release Anejo #48!

When I have numbers drawn for the grid I will also draw numbers (1-4) to determine which quarter will have this included in the winnings.

Thanks Neal!

Sticks will go out on Monday. Sorry for the delay!

Very nice gesture, Neal!

This pool just got a little sweeter! SamClemmons has included in his entry fee an

When I have numbers drawn for the grid I will also draw numbers (1-4) to determine which quarter will have this included in the winnings.

Thanks Neal!

I say Khris should keep that one! What say you, boys? Well done, Neal!

Thanks Neal!

I say Khris should keep that one! What say you, boys? Well done, Neal!

Good idea Bruce, I agree.

Ken

I vote NO! He's a BUM! :whistling:

Just Kidding, aside from seeing having an orgasm if or when he smokes this--an unbearable sight--what a deserving BOTL! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: We should go for it!

Joe

OK OK OK... I will settle all this. <sigh> Khris, just send it to me and I will either (a) enjoy it after the game for you and submit a good review, (b) sell it on eBay to increase my feedback rating, &copy; smoke it, remove the band put it on a dog rocket and sell it on Craig's List, (d) offer it up on this board at an exorbitant price, get flamed, retort, get pummeled, smoke it and then get kicked off the board, or (e) all of the above.

...just a suggestion... ;)

...er...maybe you should just keep it... that way, I can still stay on the board.

C&G... see...I am a peace maker.

Aw, shucks. :blush: :love: You guys are the greatest! As tempting as it is to keep this gem, I would not be comfortable doing so without a complete group consensus. I think it is only fair that everyone get a chance at it........... Now if whoever wins it were to decide that I should keep it............ :whistling: :sign: :laugh:

It is all a moot point because I plan on sweeping this whole thing! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think you should keep it as well. If I win it (yeah right), I'll be forcing you to keep that one :)

I need DC/Tracking #s from the following people ASAP.

wasy (got it)
tone-ny (got it)
BobbyRitz (got it)
grateful1 (got it)
alexgtp (got it)
cohibasurfer (got it)
cookie_1978 (got it)
Strayvector (got it)
Local669 ( got it)
Seavita (got it)

As soon as all the sticks are in I will get to work posting photos and getting someone to draw the numbers.