• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2008 Pepin Blue Label Lancero

These have arrived and the first round is shipping out today (about 65 packages) I'm processing as quickly as I can. I'm getting a lot of PM's asking questions about these, so for the newer guys I'll try and answer them all here.
This cigar is made only for my store. This is a propriety blend, this is not the cigar that was in the holiday sampler. It has extra Ligero for a much fuller blend. For the 08 Edition there are 150 numbered boxes. Pepin said this year would have a pigtail, but it instead has a fan tail. They are 20 count boxes, they are celloed this year and yes there are a few left available at $200 each.

Al

If you wanting 5-10er's please post in this thread and send me a pm. I am taking the "broken box" orders as Al has enough to take care of right now. If you want whole boxes please contact him.

If you wanting 5-10er's please post in this thread and send me a pm. I am taking the "broken box" orders as Al has enough to take care of right now. If you want whole boxes please contact him.
are you interestewd in working out a trade for some of the LFD Cameroon Cabinet Torp's for the Blue Lable Lanceros?

Any word on when the broken box stuff might start to ship? I know it's a huge task so I'm not trying to be a pest, just curious!

Any word on when the broken box stuff might start to ship? I know it's a huge task so I'm not trying to be a pest, just curious!
You should probably ask tkoepp on this. I think he's taking care of that part...

A box of these beauties showed up here today. Thanks, Al....!!... :love:

Cheers - B.B.S.

also recieved mine. They look great. Is that really Don Pepin's signiture on the bottom?

Box waiting for me at front door when I got home from work. thanks!

Wooohoooo!

Got mine yesterday!

Thanks Al and it was nice shooting the $hit! :D

Al, Thank you ....just got my box last nite when I got home. The sticks look sharp. Going to smoke one now in the nice spring weather here.

yummy!

Thanks Al! Perfect timing too... wifely unit© was gone when the mailman stopped by and I was able to hide them! :laugh:

Thanks Al! Nice talking to you on the phone the other day.

My buddy at work also thanks you for the prompt service on the Padron 2000's as well...........And for helping me to cure him of his flavored cigar habit. :laugh: