• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2008 Releases

tkoepp

Lil' RASScal
2008 Releases

Production Cigars
H Upmann Magnum 50 50 x 160 P3at, SLB10, SLB25, SLB50
Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial 50 x 141 P3at, SLB10, SLB25, SLB50
Partagas Salomones 57 x 184 CAB5/b1 (LCDH)

Limited Editions
Cuaba Piramides 52 x 156 B10
Montecristo Sublimes 54 x 164 SBN10
Partagas Serie D No5 50 x 110 SBN25

Regional Editions
Arab Emirates-Punch Robusto 50 x 124 B25
Asia Pacific-Bolivar Short Bolivar 52 x 110 SLB25
Asia Pacific-Por Larranaga Belicosos Extra 52 x 140 SLB25
Caribbean-Juan Lopez Petit Piramides 50 x 127 B25
Caribbean-La Gloria Cubana Marshall 50 x 124 B10 (3.4.3)
France-Bolivar Petit Libertador 50 x 102 B10, B25
France-Ramon Allones Especial de Allones 52 x 140 B10, B25
Hong Kong-Bolivar Armonia 57 x 184 Humidor with 9
Italy-El Rey del Mundo Especiales 52 x 140 SLB10, SLB50
Italy-Punch Diadema 55 x 233 SLB10
Middle East-Ramon Allones Phoenicios 54 x 164 Humidor with 30
Portugal-Vegas Robaina Petit Robusto 50 x 102 B25
Spain-Ramon Allones Grandes 49 x 180 B10 (3.4.3)
Switzerland-Bolivar Legendarios 50 x 155 SLB25
Switzerland-Juan Lopez Maximos 48 x 157 B25
United Kingdom-Punch Piramides 52 x 156 SLB25
United Kingdom-La Gloria Cubana Gloriosos 50 x 155 B10 (3.4.3)

Special Releases
Habanos Collection- Cohiba Sublimes Extra 54 x 184 20 count box
Romeo y Julieta Romeos 52 x 162 Humidor with 50
Travel Humidor
2 x Montecristo Petit Edmundo
2 x Romeo y Julieta Short Churchills
2 x Hoyo de Monterrey Petit Robustos

New Packaging
Cohiba Siglo I Tubos (5 Pack)
Cohiba Siglo III Tubos (3)
Cohiba Siglo IV Tubos (3)
Cohiba Siglo V Tubos (3)
H Upmann Magnum 46 Tubos (3)
Montecristo Edmundo Tubos (3)
Montecristo Petit Edmundo Tubos (3)
Partagas Lusitanias 10 count box
Partagas Serie D4 Tubos (3) And a 10 count slb (not tubes)
Partagas Serie P No.2 Tubos (3)

Regional Editions

Well, there is my shopping list ??? :whistling:

Heya Tim, those Phoenicios sound pretty tasty eh?

Any idea when to start looking for these?

Jim

New production cigars should be coming out in the next couple of months, although the Partagas Salamones might be later in the year. For the ELs, the Cuaba and Partagas should be out mid-late summer and the Monte not till the end of the year.

The REs should start coming out in early fall and run through the end of the year. Different distributors will have different release dates for them. I'm not sure when the special release humidors and books will be coming out; probably late summer/early fall I'd guess. Many of the new packaging was already supposed to be out, especially the tubos.

I love that they are coming out with a few exciting short format sticks at 50rg. I find the HdM PR to be excellently proportioned and am glad to see more like it.

I love that they are coming out with a few exciting short format sticks at 50rg. I find the HdM PR to be excellently proportioned and am glad to see more like it.

I'm kinda the opposite. I wish they would bring out more corona and lonsdale size smokes, but that's not what the market is demanding at the moment. I know Marc (Mark Twain) proposed an interesting concept about a new series of special smokes called the heritage collection. It would be bringing back cigars such as the Partagas Lonsdale and Corona, RA corona and 8-9-8, and other discontinued cigars that are popular in the connoisseur market.

Regional Editions

Well, there is my shopping list ??? :whistling:

Heya Tim, those Phoenicios sound pretty tasty eh?

:love: :love: :love: A RASS Sublime... yummy

Man, I really want those Monte Sublimes!

If anyone puts together a split, I'm in! :thumbs:

I wish they would bring out more corona and lonsdale size smokes, but that's not what the market is demanding at the moment. I know Marc (Mark Twain) proposed an interesting concept about a new series of special smokes called the heritage collection. It would be bringing back cigars such as the Partagas Lonsdale and Corona, RA corona and 8-9-8, and other discontinued cigars that are popular in the connoisseur market.

/agree

I certainly enjoy larger ring cigars but it's the medium and smaller ones that I truly love. And Marc's idea of a Heritage Collection is great!

Jeez, look at all those fat freakin' sticks! :angry:

I guess the Trinidad Ingenios was a fluke. :(

Wilkey

I'm kinda the opposite. I wish they would bring out more corona and lonsdale size smokes, but that's not what the market is demanding at the moment. I know Marc (Mark Twain) proposed an interesting concept about a new series of special smokes called the heritage collection. It would be bringing back cigars such as the Partagas Lonsdale and Corona, RA corona and 8-9-8, and other discontinued cigars that are popular in the connoisseur market.

I certainly agree for when I have the time for a lonnie or corona, but I have been finding that many times I only have the time to really savor a mareva or petit robusto, rather than rushing or not having time to finish a bigger stick. Plus, there's the added benefit of the larger ring reducing the number of draw issues.

Ostensibly, I love the smaller RG, longer cigars, but tight draws and tight schedules tend to get in the way more than I would like. I guess variety is really the spice of life.

I gotta get my hands on a box of those monte sublimes. And no way am I splitting them lol.

Tim,

Thanks for this tasty info, I look forward to trying several of these Vitolas. Some of those sizes are right up my alley, hoping to land a few later this year.

My dealer is telling me he can't get the monte sublimes till the end of the year WTF. I had all hopes and aspirations of coming home with a box today.

The monte sublime should be good, but I'm waiting on the Partagas salamone and the Party EL.

edit to add: I can't forget the Cohiba sublime! Mmm

My dealer is telling me he can't get the monte sublimes till the end of the year WTF. I had all hopes and aspirations of coming home with a box today.

Lol........I told you so:

For the ELs, the Cuaba and Partagas should be out mid-late summer and the Monte not till the end of the year.

The monte sublime should be good, but I'm waiting on the Partagas salamone and the Party EL.

edit to add: I can't forget the Cohiba sublime! Mmm

I missed out on the Cohiba Sublime's. There is no way I am missing out on these monte's.

What is up with so many LE and RE's? I hope they eventually make some smaller ring gauge editions.