• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2009 Limited Edition FF OpusX Lost City Humidor

hermit11

Chris
I have just received 2 sets of Lost City Limited Edition Humidors which inclues 5 different sizes of 50 FF OpusX Lost City Cigars.

The MSRP on the set is $2250, which most of us won't be able to afford. Because of this I plan to split one of the sets into fivers.

Each fiver will cost $180 shipped. ($2250 - humidor($500) / 10 = $175 + $5 for the shipping)

As for the humidor, I plan to hold a lottery with all participants who have purchased fivers. The winner will receive the humidor for free. If all ten slots don't fill out, I'll take the remaining slots before we draw the lottery.

Lottery will be drawn by Pennsylvania Lottery. I'm planning to use first pick of big4 # to decide the winner.

It will be first come first served. Post on this thread if you'd like to perticipate.

If you're interested in the whole set PM me for pricing info.

UPDATE

Lottery will be held on Dec. 17th Thursday and humidor will ship out on the following day. As I mentioned before I'll be using first # picked from night time Big4 of PA Lottery.
Example : If the Big4 #s are 5033, winner will be the perticipant allocated on the 5th slot.

UPDATE

The winning # for the drawing is 3! Link to the PA Lottery

Perticipants with their winning # :

0 - LouieD
1 - JBL11183
6 - Sherwin (My shop customer)
8 - Tony (My shop customer)
9 - Jeff (My shop customer)

Chris
Philly Smoke Shop
215 335 9878

lostcity.jpg
lostblue.jpg
lostlightgreen.jpg

Chris,

I'll take one of the fivers.

Regards,

Lou

UPDATE

Lottery will be held on Dec. 17th Thursday and humidor will ship out on the following day. As I mentioned before I'll be using first # picked from night time Big4 of PA Lottery.
Example : If the Big4 #s are 5033, winner will be the perticipant allocated on the 5th slot.

The big4 # for tonight was 3662. Which means there was no winner for the humidor.. Thanks again for those who perticipated and have a great holiday, enjoy your smokes!

Chris