• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2012 MLB Contest Random Drawing

Dave Kris (light this) is a yankees fan. This should make next Friday great. 2 on 1

The proof is in the posting!!

I'm so glad I didn't get the pin striped posers.

A-rod.

Need I say more ?

Edit: I spell like a yankees fan, sorry.

Watch it now, don't make me break out the "Masshole" word!

So far this year, it's not exactly been a New England/Boston kinda year versus NY...the Giants embarrassed the Pats AGAIN in the Super Bowl and the Rangers have OWNED the Bruins in the regular season....ready for the trifecta and a Yankee domination of the Red Sucks in 2012? Stay tuned...

Until then...BASK IN IT BABY!

27-7.jpg

PS: us New Yorkers are smart enough to use 'Spell Check'...I hear it's coming to computers in New England very soon :p

Go Rangers, Go Padres- I could win best and worst, fingers crossed!!

Spelling sucks.

Day-yam...I lost 'my' closer!

Now I have to trust Alfredo Aceves in the late innings...wait, I'm getting deja vu all over again...

:rolleyes:

Day-yam...I lost 'my' closer!

Now I have to trust Alfredo Aceves in the late innings...wait, I'm getting deja vu all over again...

:rolleyes:

BLAH BLAH! :laugh:

On another note is anyone esle watching the Miami Opener? Wow what a stadium and how about those Dancers! :love:

Speaking of Boston, sorry for your loss.
Way to go Tigers on their opening day win! Don't worry, I won't clutter this thread with a congrats every time they win, lol. :p