• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2014 Superbowl

throwbacksf

So didn't see any posts on this, and since NFL is on of the biggest spectator sport in America, I thought I would throw it out there.

Im glad to see the superbowl move to a colder climate ,for at least one year, I mean c'mon its football!

It's that whole global warming thing they must be counting on. Or is it climate change?

I do believe that all teams should be able to host the SB, but I do believe that the freezing cold does not make for the best game. I lean more to have all SB played in a dome, which takes the weather out of the mix(I know it is not fair to all teams).

Ken

Hot, warm, or cold weather....football is football in my opinion and the Superbowl will be great no matter the weather. I'm about sick of hearing all of the crying about this myself. All the news writers, players, and talking heads are against it because now they don't get 2 weeks of paid work vacation to a sunny climate.

Get over it.

Some of the most memorable and great games of all time were played in horrible weather.

Hot, warm, or cold weather....football is football in my opinion and the Superbowl will be great no matter the weather. I'm about sick of hearing all of the crying about this myself. All the news writers, players, and talking heads are against it because now they don't get 2 weeks of paid work vacation to a sunny climate.

Get over it.

Some of the most memorable and great games of all time were played in horrible weather.

Sportswriters are the biggest bunch of pantywaists in the sports world. The fact that ESPN has elevated these toads to the level that they have is just one more reason for me to despise that shitcan network.

The players are just spoiled children playing a game at the grown up level. If they want a vacation, they should have gone to the Pro Bowl when it was still in Hawaii instead of blowing it off. They have an off season for Pete's sake.

They should rotate the Super Bowl between all the cities that have the hotels and other necessary infrastructure to host the event, whether they play outdoors or indoors.

If the "high rollers" don't want to deal with the weather, bring the ticket prices down a little and let some regular fans go to the game.

It would be nice to see someone at the Superbowl other than the players' families actually watching the game. Too many people that go to the Superbowl only care about being at the Superbowl and really don't care who wins or even that there is a game being played at all. With the other major sports, while there are a lot of corporate tickets handed out, there are still a lot of actual fans in attendance.

Although that first hit really sucks when it is 25 degrees, one of my favorite things about football was playing in horrible weather. Football is an all weather sport. Adjusting to and performing under adverse conditions is part of the game. It should be played somewhere other than just Miami, Tampa, Phoenix, and San Diego.