• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2024 NCAA SWEET 16 RANDOM DRAW -$- (This is full waiting for March Madness)

Wrong Tom? I got bumped in my first game.

edit…..and then I read the time of your post and it all make sense.

Wrong Tom? I got bumped in my first game.

edit…..and then I read the time of your post and it all make sense.
Thanks @thinde .... truth be known. I am frazzled as I'm dealing with a family issue. I've been tempted to post up here and discuss what I'm dealing with. But this isn't the thread. So thanks amd I'll correct it. I hope everyone has a blessed day.

Thanks @thinde .... truth be known. I am frazzled as I'm dealing with a family issue. I've been tempted to post up here and discuss what I'm dealing with. But this isn't the thread. So thanks amd I'll correct it. I hope everyone has a blessed day.
This thread or otherwise, you’re in my prayers; hope everything resolves positively and quickly.

Sure do understand family BS.

I wish both teams could lose…

Cheering for UConn though.

And the winner is.... @tomthirtysix with UCONN. 🤑 1st prize.= $270
Leaving @StatHaldol with P... URDUE to the $50 runner up prize.
1712675482526.png

I have no idea how the second half played out. It looks like more dominance by the Huskies.
Uconnn almost had the cover at the end of the first half. Not one team steal in the entire sweet 16 contest.
Kind of boring. Maybe next year it'll happen every game. I hope to see you all again next year and we will try it again?

Congrats @tomthirtysix ... if you would kindly send me your PP info so I know I'm sending it to the right Tom.... I'll
get your winnings to you pronto.

Congrats @StatHaldol..... you should have yours.

Thanks for playing everyone.

The steal idea was very cool, but as the guy who drew the favorite, I'm glad I didn't fall victim. Thanks for putting this together, Michael.

To all those who donated toward my eclipse trip to Syracuse to watch some AAA baseball, thank you very much. 😁

Ok
The steal idea was very cool, but as the guy who drew the favorite, I'm glad I didn't fall victim. Thanks for putting this together, Michael.

To all those who donated toward my eclipse trip to Syracuse to watch some AAA baseball, thank you very much. 😁
Ok... Your 1st place prize has been sent. You are absolutely right Tom. The favorites are the ones at risk. It this years games the underdogs lost by alot, or won out right. UCONN and Purdue were prime to be stolen. The steal aspect just makes people that draw a mediocre team have a chance to move on. I've seen a team get stolen a couple of times during the bracket before. And 1-2 diferent teams per round. That is entertaining.

Well that concludes the contest. Thanks again for playing everyone.