• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

22yrs of marriage today

LongDraw

Wanna Be Tough Guy
I am still very happily married and post our anniversary every year. Anyway our original plans fell through so...... I gues I will smoke a flying pig :thumbs:

Good to hear. I hope you both enjoy your anniversary.

Good for you and your bride. I'm sure you're looking at 22 more.

Congrats to you guys. That is a long relationship, and aweaome that you are happy too.

Congratulations, Eric! You've created a great family.

Very nice... I am at 10 and I can't believe she keeps me

Congrats to you both on your anniversaries. Longevity in marraige takes a lot of work and patience.

If you get a good one keep them.

Mine has put up with me for almost 28 years even though she could do much better :laugh:

Congrats, I'm getting married this year and looking forward to many happy years. Its good to see happy couples.

Congrats to both of you, that's a millstone , er, milestone!! :laugh:

Congrats Eric/Erick (can't remember spelling?). Always good to hear about a strong marriage, usually it's the other way you always hear about. :thumbs:

22 years, What's your secret?

If he's anything like most of us; "Yes dear" has alot to do about it. I'm going on 28 in Aug.

Words of wisdom from a happily married man right there! Congrats to both you guys on this awesome achievement!

I am goin on 6 years, but looking forward to 25...that is about when our kids will be gone... :)

Brandon