• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cheeze

F%#k it Dude, Lets go bowling
Anybody watch the season premier last night? :thumbs:

I think this may be the best start to a season so far. My hopes are high for a really good season this year. :)

Big fan of the show...

Last night was great minus the loss of Palmer (too good of character to kill off, what better does he have going on Allstate commercials?)

Great potential--could become another typical terrorist/hostage movie...making me think of Die Hard 2 for some reason.

Love 24, but didn't watch last night. I have it Tivo'ed and will watch it tonight.

I'm halfway through the previous season now. I really enjoy the show, however it could possibly do without alot of the uneccesary drama.

For example, how much did it add to the storyline last season when the director's daughter was brought in with her mental problems? Like they say in jazz, sometimes less is more.

My wife and I are hooked on the show - can't wait to watch another 2 hours tonight - as for the extra stuff - they need to do something to fill the 24 hours

I've not been a fan since the second season. My wife and I watched the first season very faithfully, even caught the encore shows to make sure we didn't miss anything when they had them. When the second season came out...just didn't do anything for me. I just happened to catch it last night and OMG! I'm officially a fan again. Absolutly will catch the next shows tonight.

Fan Since season 1

Keifer was on a PBS show. He basically discussed the entire premise of this season. He said that this season will go back to the format of Season 1 (which was the best season) He said that they went away from what made them such a cutting edge show. "MORE SUSPENSE, MORE TWISTS ALWAYS KEEP THEM GUESSING, SEASON 5 will do this" He also stated that they only filmed 14 episodes. They are waiting for the season to progress so they can re-write or add in twists to keep the public interested.

I was floored by the first 5 minutes of the show. I was OMG no way they killed of 2 major players the past cple seasons.

Cant wait for tonite's episodes. Jack's back!! and hell hath no fury like an ex CTU agent named Jack Bauer.

Nice body count already..LOL!!

BTW reiko aleysworth (michell dressler) looked hot as hell ast night in civilian clothes..to bad she bit the dust..LOL!!

I saw her interviewed last year - she was very hot - too bad she is gone - maybe we will get some "flashbacks" of her

I hated Kim Bauer, but still say they should bring back Chase.

I think the real beauty of that show is that ANYTHING goes! Many shows on TV you know there are certain lines that don't get crossed as far as characters go. I NEVER would have guessed that they would have killed Palmer off! I really liked his character. Keeps it interesting I guess.

Won't be able to watch it tonight, but will be taping it and watching it soon. Can't wait!

I knew I wasn't alone in my love for 24. The second and third season are the least of my favorites. But last season I thought they did a good job, and wow this season so far...

He also talked about how he commends FOx and the writers of 24 because they wont give into pressures about PC and crap like that. They have only been censored once he said and that was in season 4. They had actually shown when the presidents plane gets shot down and him dead.

Well FOX said umm we cant show that and also we cant kill a current president! So put him in a coma.

Also Kim was hot as hell.. she played a bimbo in the show.. but still was a hottie..!

Great show that rarely disappoints. This season is off to a great start. One question though. Will they ever have a season of 24 where someone close to Jack isn't kidnapped?

alexgtp said:
Also Kim was hot as hell.. she played a bimbo in the show.. but still was a hottie..!
[snapback]276081[/snapback]​

A horrible actress, but boy could she run! :p

I've been hooked since the first show of the first season. Great first episode last night. Couldn't believe they killed off two main characters in the first 5 minutes! Looking forward to tonight!

...Kim is back this season...

That comes from a reliable source: My wife watches the show and Entertainment Tonight, all things celeberity I trust her in.

Pompous Pugs said:
...Kim is back this season...
[snapback]276140[/snapback]​

And hopefully she goes as quick as Palmer did last night! :thumbs:

Kim was great to look at, even if she wasn' the best actor. I love the show, but I gotta go now, commercials just ended...

tdog said:
Love 24, but didn't watch last night. I have it Tivo'ed and will watch it tonight.
[snapback]275983[/snapback]​
TIVO!!! You gotta love Tivo. I was out of town, but my family was nice enough to wait for me to watch it when I came back. I couldn't believe they killed Palmer either. For awhile I was wondering if it was a joke; hell Jack came back from the dead.

Great show! I'm looking forward to this season!

- C

TiVo has transformed our lives...for the better?????
A friend popped in during Sunday's 24. We were tivoing Desperate Housewives (for the wife), so we ignored the friend since 24 could not be paused, rewound, etc.

Watching TV for real without Tivo is now almost impossible. Can you get a TiVo addiction?

I think I stoped breathing for a bit while Palmer was shot. I guess Tony won't be around this season since he's in critical condition, but at leats he's not dead for future seasons. Maybe Jack will call in Chase to help, although, Curtis is a bad ass.

Oh, and I think that's the hottest I've seen Michelle look, wtf were they thinking killing her at her hottest?