• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

hydro-terp

Since the show 24 came up on another thread and I didnt want to hijack it Id thought Id start one on 24

Man this show is addictive.

Never watched it much before this season because I always ended up missing a show and being behind/lost.

Now with TiVO and Net Flix Im caught up from day one. Got discs of each season and watched like 4 episodes a night for a couple weeks straight. Couldnt look away.

Some of my favorite Jack facts.

If everyone on "24" followed Jack Bauer's instructions, it would be called "12".

Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys.

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists. Jack Bauer f***ing hates lemonade.

Jack Bauer could strangle you with a cordless phone.

In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 people and saved the world 4 times. What the f*** have you done with your life?

In order to control illegal immigration in the United States, the president installed cardboard cutouts of Jack Bauer along the US/Mexico border.

Jack Bauer was able to eliminate Bird Flu playing Duck Hunt.

When Jack Bauer goes to the airport and the metal detector doesn't go off, security gives him a gun.

In high school Jack Bauer was voted "Most Likely to Kill the Foreign Kid"... and "Best Eyes."

When the boogie man goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Jack Bauer.

Jack Bauer once tortured and killed a man using only shadow puppets.

If Jack Bauer was gay, his name would be Chuck Norris.

This is my favorite..

Jack Bauer once killed so many terrorists that at one point, the #5 CIA Most Wanted fugitive was an 18-year-old teenager in Malaysia who downloaded the movie Dodgeball.

R

Thats funny stuff, I agree, I am completly addicted to this show!

:whistling:

you bastids got me hooked on 24....

greater than...ok paulie walnuts...fu-get-about-it there

24 is great and I have a all the season on dvd so if anybody needs to get a new addiction let me know.

:laugh: That show is like crack!
We are 2 weeks behind. DVR was the worst thing to ever happen to us. LOL

I usually have troble going to sleep after watching 24. All worked up.

You know your hooked when your cell phone ringer is the same as CTU's ringer :laugh: .

C&R

I usually have troble going to sleep after watching 24. All worked up.

LOL, yeah, I have my "Secret Information" computer set up to ring the CTU tone whenever a new email comes in, lol.

Do a google for "24 CTU ring tone" and you'll get more links than you need to find it for download.

You know your hooked when your cell phone ringer is the same as CTU's ringer :laugh: .

C&R
i want it, where do you get it?
You can do a google search but some of the ringers are lame! I have a Blackberry which only uses midi files. I found it thru a blackberry forum. Do a search and see if you can find a forum for the type of phone you have. Then look for the ringtone download forum and do a search. I will take a look and see if I have an mp3 version on my desktop later today when I get home from work....

C&R

C&R
i want it, where do you get it?
You can do a google search but some of the ringers are lame! I have a Blackberry which only uses midi files. I found it thru a blackberry forum. Do a search and see if you can find a forum for the type of phone you have. Then look for the ringtone download forum and do a search. I will take a look and see if I have an mp3 version on my desktop later today when I get home from work....

C&R
found it via google, not so great though.