• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2K6TBSS the community needs to know

wkoti

Flaky McFlakerton
Alright gents, it's time for me to call out Jeff. I consider Jeff a great friend, and he is one of the few who knows what I'm going through at the moment. I'm struggling with a broken back at the moment, and have become unable to work normally, putting me in some really rough times. I've been on a steady schedule of pain medication, strapped in a back brace 24/7, unable to drive and am trying to avoid going under the knife to have my vertebrae fused. In a low spot in my life at the moment, Jeff sends me a package containing many rolled tobacco leaves in tubular shapes. Jeff this was completely unexpected and has giving me a boost, making these tough times a little easier to handle. You're a true friend and I'm in your debt buddy!

You had me nerviius with the thread title. Glad it was lore on line with what the doctor ordered. Good luck with your Op.

Great gesture looking out for a friend. Hope your back heals quickly and you can avoid surgery. Enjoy your gift as you convalesce.

Great move Jeff. CJ is a good fellow and a deserving brother!

Nice hit Jeff. CJ, I'm sorry to hear that things are rough brother, I wish you the best and a great recovery.
Ian

Outstanding hit Jeff! CJ is a well deserving brother!

CJ, hope you take time out and give your dogs a big hug and a nice treat, they are truly mans best friend!

Had me scared for a second...... I thought Jeff would be one of the last people who would be painted in a negative light.

Nice play and hope you are quick to mend CJ!

Damn CJ, you had me scared for a minute. I saw the thread title and didn't look at the author, and thought what did I do that would get me called out?

You are more than welcome my brother!

Nice one Jeff, helping a man up when he is feeling down with something nice.

Are you not eating my friend? Need more food?

Trust me, CJ doesn't need more food! :laugh: just kidding CJ, just busting your balls. I know all about your health issues man, I hope you get better quickly and the health care people stop dicking you around. Ill be in Vegas in the beginning of March, maybe you'll have better results then and we can link up for a smoke? Take it easy dude and get better. I'll cuddle you when you feel better! Hahaha

ETA: Nice hit, great play, etc. ;)

Nothing worse than dealing with severe back issues. I hope it gets better.

Great hit Jeff!

Sorry to hear about the back CJ. I hope it mends up for you.

Yes, very well done.

Very sorry to hear about you back, back issues are very diffaculy.

Excellent hit Jeff!

CJ I currently know 3 people that had their vertebrae fused one person in the upper neck, and the other two lower back. Each one of them told me that the recovery was tough and took up to 8 months to a Year, but they do not regret doing it and wish they would have done it from the get go. There are risk, of course and each person is different, but looks like the technology and education of these surgeries are getting better as time pass. Either way, I know how it is when someone goes through this, My ex wife had this surgery, its not fun but worth it in the long run.

David