• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2nd. Annual Cuban Superbowl Square's

Pain meds are really f'ng with me...
CC Squares.png

Looks like there will be 7 open squares once Brett Jonesy and Wyatt pick their final spots. If someone still wants a couple more or a new guy wants in let me know!

Sorry I screwed up this one was taken early on by kona. I and updating now and double checking.
OK, since I screwed that one up, I'll take c6 r2.

I'll also take 3 more squares
I'll take c3 r1
c10 r8
c8 r7.
If Brett of Wyatt want any of those last 3 I picked, if they are, I'll just stick with what I have because I don't really want multiple scores ( like a 2 where I have 3 scores where one team has to score 12, 22, or 32) , LMK and you can just give me 3 randoms Paul (as long as they're not in the same columns.0 I'll have the cigars out this week.

Paul, put me down for C7, R8 for the one that I needed to repick.

Paul, grateful1 and I will take the last 4 if still available. As previously stated just pick them for us.
Thanks

I'd do two random squares if you still need more Paul. I'd have to ship next week because I'm going out of town this week.

3 Squares left to fill. please make sure you total your boxes and remember it is now 1 stick per square. Please ship this week if possible. Id like to get pics up before the Superbowl.

I'd do two random squares if you still need more Paul. I'd have to ship next week because I'm going out of town this week.
Your in. its one stick per square brother so ship when you can.

CC Squares.png

Let me know if you see any issues as this was a bit difficult towards the end. Max was 5 squares when it was 2 sticks per square so now it is 10 since we needed to fill the card. if there is someone looking for an extra speak up.

If we fill tonight I will randomize the numbers.

Thanks everyone,
Paul

Eff it. You got me down for two? I'll take the last 3. Let's finish it off. I'll try to get my 5 sticks out Monday before I leave if I can!

We are full!
I hope I didn't make any mistakes but just double check how many squares you have to send in the right amount of sticks.

CC Squares.png

I will randomize the numbers tonight or tomorrow.

Thank all,
Paul

New Payouts:
Payouts: (100 Cigars in Total)
Final Score: 51 Cigars
3rd Quarter: 12 Cigars
Half: 25 Cigars
1st Quarter: 12 Cigars