• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2nd's

caffeinated

Anyone know where one could buy large quantities of choice 2nd cigars?.
Years ago I used to have a great connection from a factory.
Rather sell them than bin them,Id say

Not sure what amounts you're looking for. There are quite a few discussions around here though. Do a search for budget or bundle smokes. Some old favorites are Consuegras, Tampa Sweethearts, Famous Nics, etc.

Take a few minutes and post an intro in the correct section. Also try to search before you post. So many topics have been covered before.

Hmmm.....let's see.....large quantities......Hmmm.  Let's cogitate on that for a bit.

caffeinated said:

I've got a friend with good factory connections. Send Yeahthatsme a PM. He can surely help. 

tomthirtysix said:

I've got a friend with good factory connections. Send Yeahthatsme a PM. He can surely help. 
I have a friend?!

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11847]

With cigars being produced in many third world countries,I was just wondering why there is not a huge market for 2nds.
I really cannot imagine ,things like that going wasted in these countries.
I thought there might be a market place to bid on these.
I realize there are many cigar auctions,but many do not work for people outside the U.S,are there any online auctions that deal with non-U.S.A?

caffeinated said:
With cigars being produced in many third world countries,I was just wondering why there is not a huge market for 2nds.
I really cannot imagine ,things like that going wasted in these countries.
I thought there might be a market place to bid on these.
I realize there are many cigar auctions,but many do not work for people outside the U.S,are there any online auctions that deal with non-U.S.A?

Seconds are called pipe-tobacco!

lilrobo could probably hook you up with a few bundles of... something.

Cigar 2nds are a huge market. Not quite sure what you're asking. Are you looking for mass quantities to sell, or just to buy a lot to smoke privately?
Those lot's get offered to large retailers quite frequently. An honest retailer will let you know if true 2nds, as well as let you know if they are all long filler, or sandwiches.

As far as a consistently available true 2nd, Consuegra is the only one that I am aware of. I'used to get a few sizes and they were indeed as good as the 1st. One bundle of any given size could be a few different blends. I've had some real delicious Consuegras. In addition, a lot of consistently available 2nds are in fact just a blend that resembles a makers 1st. So, a deception leading consumers to think it is a 2nd when in fact it is a lower grade 1st.