• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3 Pricks, Giddy Asshats & a Flake pass

this is the pass that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends. Some one started passing, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue passing forever just because...
this is the pass that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends. Some one started passing, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue passing forever just because...

Shoot it, praise it, let me know your thoughts:

Take Put ERDM Grandes De Espana  P: Punch SS#1
Fuente Unnamed Reserva                  P: Casa Fuente Lancero
Hoyo Epi #2                                         P: VR Famoso
LGC Tainos                                        P: RA RE Gordito
My Father LB CG                                P:  Tat Tattoo    
PLPC Robusto 2007                          P:  QdO Superiores
Mini Mum                                            P: Tat Tenderloin
Mummy                                              P:  Tat Drac
Wolfman                                              P:  Tat Federal 109 Rosado
Viaje Super Lance                            P:  Tat B Rex

Wow, that is quite the haul. On first glance this looks good. Need to do some research on some of them that I am not too familiar with.

I like 'em. I think you can get by a little more cheaply on the UR/CFL trade if you wanted though.

MX said:
What? You think you know something that some of the rest of us might not? ;)

kiwifruit said:
Didn't know the UR is only around MSRP of 10. I can change but will wait for CJ and other people's opinion first.
Don't get me wrong, if you put that CF Lancero in, I'll be snatching it up here shortly!

Would this put work for the unnamed reserva: first release DPG el centurion belicoso? There is a new release but its a different cigar. Think msrp and rarity is a closer match.

Kiwi, I was wondering about the P/T on the UR vs. the Casa Lancero.  I didn't question it because I figured it was just one of those "I really want to try this" type of thing.

kiwifruit said:
Would this put work for the unnamed reserva: first release DPG el centurion belicoso? There is a new release but its a different cigar. Think msrp and rarity is a closer match.
Thoughts on this guys?

Id post some comment but they would be about me not knowing shit about them so I'll leave ot at that. Lol

Thanks for the input guys and barring any objections from people and the 1 1/2 by 31 inch man, these will go out tomorrow:

Take Put ERDM Grandes De Espana  P: Punch SS#1
Fuente Unnamed Reserva                  P: original release DPG El Centurion belicoso
Hoyo Epi #2                                         P: VR Famoso
LGC Tainos                                        P: RA RE Gordito
My Father LB CG                                P:  Tat Tattoo    
PLPC Robusto 2007                          P:  QdO Superiores
Mini Mum                                            P: Tat Tenderloin
Mummy                                              P:  Tat Drac
Wolfman                                              P:  Tat Federal 109 Rosado
Viaje Super Lance                            P:  Tat B Rex

Sounds good Kiwi, I apologize for being absent today! I'll update the OP in a few minutes!

Back