• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

30% off entire stock at Taboo Cigars!

TMarquis

Banned
Got this e-mail today, guessing some of you might be very interested - http://www.taboocigars.com/

Thursday 3/27 is our last day to clear the humidor for a huge cigar shipment on Friday, March 28th!

We are expecting the Taboo SPC FORCES ORIGINAL, BOOTCAMP and HSG.
We will start calling everyone on the waiting list on Friday evening. We should get to everyone by Monday or Tuesday. If you would like to be put on the list for these cigars, before they sell out, please email me. rob@taboocigars.com

We must clear the humidor for this shipment. Where are we going to put all of these cigars??
These are three of our top four selling cigars!

Take 30% OFF anything in the store (at regular store prices, not store sale price or our website prices) You may call us if you are out of town and we can give you the price over the phone. This is one of the few times during the year when we need to make space for larger Taboo Cigar shipments! You may not order online. You must visit us or call.

NO RAINCHECKS or BACKORDERS. LIMITED TO INVENTORY ON HAND.

THIS OFFER EXPIRES THURSDAY, MARCH 27/2008 AT 7PM CST.

TOLL FREE 877-2CIGAR2
817-427-1777

HOURS: 10-7PM CST

CALL NOW!

Thanks for your help!
Rob

I called in and even with the 30% the prices were less than stellar. Their base prices were about 25-30% more than I normally pay for my sticks, plus you also have to factor in sales tax.

DCM #5 $10.50 I believe (not bad after 30%, but there is still sales tax)
PAM Exclusivo $13.65 (that's really steep)

Anyway, thanks for the info, but it appears they must have to pay hefty taxes or something.

I was trying to score a deal on some Don Carlos but their prices were way too high...$8.99 each for a little #4. No thanks. Thanks alot for the heads up though.