• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

34 to 3 Cowboys lose

This article linkycracks me up. Vikings response to Brooking.

[quote"We don't care what Keith Brooking says," Williams said. "He was about to get his ass whupped on our sideline over there. It don't matter. Nobody said anything when they blew out the Eagles [the past two weeks].

"It's the playoffs. It ain't no regular-season game. If you lose, you go home. We take no pity on them. Do they expect us to? I don't care about no Brooking. He can say whatever he wants to say."][/quote]

:laugh:

I read the first post and not others.

I say :p !!!

...and then crawl back under a rock! :(

Yep, goodnight Cowgirls... :p

GO COLTS!!:thumbs:

You must be real popular down in Texas Nick.

Haha, you know it Jay... I have been a Cowgirl hater my whole life. It's not like I have lived here my whole life, only 6 years. I am allowed.:thumbs::laugh:

This article linkycracks me up. Vikings response to Brooking.

[quote"We don't care what Keith Brooking says," Williams said. "He was about to get his ass whupped on our sideline over there. It don't matter. Nobody said anything when they blew out the Eagles [the past two weeks].

"It's the playoffs. It ain't no regular-season game. If you lose, you go home. We take no pity on them. Do they expect us to? I don't care about no Brooking. He can say whatever he wants to say."]

:laugh:

I'm not sure who said that quote, but I'm darned sure they wouldn't last around CP very long. I hate double negatives.

Ray, I distinctly remember you being a Cowboys fan not too long ago. Linky. Why the change of heart? :laugh:

In all seriousness, that was an ass-whoopin' I hadn't seen the likes of since maybe the '85 Bears did it to us. Every facet of the game was dominated by the Vikes and you have to hand it to them. It was a great team effort. Pretty classy fans as well. Noisy and supportive as any home team should be with minimal drunk people running their mouths. I would take my 7yr old to another game there in a heartbeat. Very well done Minnesota. :thumbs:

LOL, you need to link MY post not yours.

I'm not anti-Cowboys, but I do love watching Favre prove everyone wrong from week to week. Damn he looked good.

....and as an Illinois native, this is tough to say, but Romo needs to go. Gotta be one of the most over rated QBs around.

Could not agree with this more. I can't understand how Romo is thought to be one of the premiere QBs in the league. Is he good? Yes. Is he great? No.

I just hope Favre wins it all now so he will retire again... for good this time.
I don't think anyone actually believes Romo is great! It's part and parcel of the Cowboys media hype. The Cowboys are one of the leagues consumate underachievers, having won one playoff game in 14 years, yet they are picked by various media nim-rods as favorites to win it all every phuking year! It just stands to reason that if the Cowboys get stroked by the media, then the QB will also get stroked by association!