• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

39 today!!!

Happy Birthday Cohibasurfer! :)"39 years ago ... I was slapped by a doctor!"Rodney Dangerfield: "When I was born, I was such an ugly baby... that the doctor slapped my mother! I tell you I don't get no respect, no respect." :biggrin: Rodney Dangerfield: "I was such an ugly baby that the doctor kept slapping me in the face, because he couldn't tell one end from the other!" "I tell you it's not easy being me!"  :biggrin:39 is a great age to be. George Burns used to always say that he was 39 years old every year, but you really are! I hope that you have a greaaat day.*Didn't smoke a cigar for last years Birthday. My birthday is in September, and you can bet that I WILL this year! LOL

have a great birthday, mike! so, are you going to flame sir winston churchill this evening??????

Thanks everyone for the warm wishes... I'm one of those celebrate your birthday for 2 weeks kind of guys!!! So needless to say I smoked a few these last few weeks! Daryll, that Sir Winston from your pass was awsome. Very Flavorful, and so smooth. It was another first for me. What great timing for Habanos Limatada 1 Pass :)
Special thanks to my brothers Devin and Jeff for there speacial gifts. I would say more about this, but I don't want thier emails full of..." hey it's my birthday"  notes. I know... I know... your thinking to yourself right now.. I wouldn't do that. Believe me.... you would... I'm already thinking about having another birthday in August :)
Seriously guys thanks... your the best.

Bet you wish you could go back to 39, but not 2001. 😉
I was 38 or 39 when I joined here.
It's wild John, I still feel like I'm still that young gun. Then I walk by a window and see my reflection. LOL. I used to kid with my friends and say shit like ...See that old guy? If I get there... just shoot me. Now I'm all ... HOLD YER FIRE!!!