• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3rd Annual March Madness Tournament

What would you like to see as the entry fee?

• 2 cigars?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $5 used to purchase cigars?

• $10 used to purchase cigars?

• Total voters

Fast4Dr

Single Malt Newbie
Just curious to what everyone thinks. You can see the 2 previous tournaments here

I have set up the pool so that you can pre-register. If you pre-register now you will receive an email on Selection Sunday once the brackets are announced and you can make your picks.

3rd Annual March Madness for Habanos

Well Selection Sunday is almost upon us.

The entry fee for this year's March Madness for Habanos will be 2 Cuban cigars. The cigars must be handmade (no machine mades) and must be Corona sized or larger. Make sure you include what cigars are being sent when you ship them. I don't want to figure out what 100 cigars are this year.

Cigars should be sent to:

Michael O'Malley
43-43 247th Street
Little Neck, NY 11363

Thanks and Good Luck!!!

Count it

Georgetown for the upset of the year.

You heard it here first.

I know nothing about basketball, but I would be willing to "donate"....

I voted for the $10....

ten spot for sure. :cool:

The bracket will be posted up on Selection Sunday (March 12th) around 7pm. Entries will be taken up till tip off of the 1st game on Thursday March 16th. The Play-In game is not included. I will figure out the buy-in shortly.

I will have it set up so that you can pre-register to help me get an idea of home many entries we are looking at

I have set up the pool so that you can pre-register. If you pre-register now you will receive an email on Selection Sunday once the brackets are announced and you can make your picks.

3rd Annual March Madness for Habanos

Well Selection Sunday is almost upon us.

The entry fee for this year's March Madness for Habanos will be 2 Cuban cigars. The cigars must be handmade (no machine mades) and must be Corona sized or larger. Make sure you include what cigars are being sent when you ship them. I don't want to figure out what 100 cigars are this year.

Cigars should be sent to:

Michael O'Malley
43-43 247th Street
Little Neck, NY 11363

Thanks and Good Luck!!!

SOunds good! I think 10 would be easiest for me. Count me in. :thumbs:

Brandon

registered

kiltedcraftsman said:
Fast4Dr said:
I will figure out the buy-in shortly.

[snapback]287344[/snapback]​

Any word on this?
[snapback]292963[/snapback]​
I'm think $10-15 dollars per bracket. It has been 2 habano in the past (roughly $15) payable via check or money order

Thanks for running this! I am pre registered! :thumbs:

so far I have about 15 people pre registered. We should have 40+ people in the pool this year

great time of the year - March Madness - into the Masters - then spring is finally here and we can begin smoking outside again and playing golf - :whistling: