• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3rd Annual Superbowl Squares Pool

IMHO, I say just close it and do the random draw thingy if it hits an open square. I think it's getting too late in the game to keep asking everyone about rule changes. I think this has run it's course, lost steam, let's move on...

I agree with both ideas, only because it would be nice to have the pot size as what it's intended to be. However, closing it now gives everyone who signed up a greater chance at winning. So I don't care either way.

I agree with the concept of randomizing remaining squares for current participants. The pot size is already larger now than it was last year (where we did 1 stick per box and still barely filled it).

Just to make sure I'm on the same page with what's being proposed - If by randomizing open squares you mean that if an empty square wins, then a random participant will be awarded, then I'm in favor.

Just to make sure I'm on the same page with what's being proposed - If by randomizing open squares you mean that if an empty square wins, then a random participant will be awarded, then I'm in favor.
Yes, that's what it means. But if we do go with this method, maybe each taken square, not participant, has an entry.

So more like a lottery drawing than a 1:1 drawing? i.e. if someone has four squares their name would be "put into the drawing" 4 times?

So more like a lottery drawing than a 1:1 drawing? i.e. if someone has four squares their name would be "put into the drawing" 4 times?
Yea, so the entries into the drawings are the taken squares themselves. That seems fair since some put more into the pot than others. That is, if Paul chooses to go that route.

I like that idea. For every square you have you get an entry into the pot. If a blank square wins we pull a name. I will do this live during the game so people will know if they won for that quarter or not. I will figure out the pot size once this is closed. I think we keep it open till Monday and see where it is then.

I have gotten a few DC# but still waiting on some. Please get the sticks out ASAP.

Thanks everyone,
Paul

I like that idea. For every square you have you underboob. If a blank square wins we pull underboob. I will do this live during the game so people will know if they won for that quarter or not. I will figure out the underboob size once this is closed. I think we keep it open till Monday and see more underboob then.

I have gotten a few DC# but still waiting on some underboob. Please get the underboob out ASAP.

Thanks everyone,
Paul

Hear! Hear!

I agree don't increase the quantity. Give until next Monday and close it down. I like the idea of doing the random draw on the empty boxes.