• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

4 year anniversary contest!

modo22

Wow, 4 years! I have learned a lot here about smokes, humis, and proper internet board ethics......BUT most importantly I have learned that there really are some good people out there. Thanks CP. Still can't believe it's 4 years though.

So on March 9th I will hit 4 years on the board. Contest is for a nice fiver to enjoy this spring. Contest is open to all, but no aholes. Rules are simple, guess what my posting/comment count will end up being at noon central standard time on March 9th. Closest guess with out going over, one guess per person per day, no edits, in the case of duplicate guesses of the same number, the first poster of that number gets it, lastly guesses must be submitted by 11:59pm CST on March 6th.....see simple rules like I said ;)

I think my post count is at 1625 right now.....so what will it be by noon on the 9th?

Good luck everyone and a huge thanks to the community for letting me hangout.

Glad to see you around still Modo!

I want to the price is right Kendall, so 1,637. Thanks for the contest sir!

Nice to have you around bud!

I know you said no Aholes but here is my guess anyway

Like to see it when people hang around....

Tim

Congrats on the 4 years...and thanks for the contest. 

Here's my guess:
" One dollar Bob ! "

Congrats on the anni. I hope I'm not a CP ahole just if my wife calls me one??? :$

Anyway, my guess is 1663.

Set-In-Stone said:
Congrats on the 4 years...and thanks for the contest. 

Here's my guess:
" One dollar Bob ! "
I hope Rod doesn't delete all my posts so I only have 1 by the 9th. But good luck ;)