• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 Finger Cigar Bags

I'm in for a pack, assuming the price comes out reasonable.

It's all about the price :laugh: I'm in if this gets off.

I'd be in if the price was right.

Ed, fyi you might want to pm Jeff(jlada) regarding some of the details of this. He ran gb on bags last year and I remember no one anticipated just how heavy a bundle of plastic bags could be. The shipping to each participant came out higher than he expected, but I don't remember the particulars.

This is what it looks like it will be:

8 Inches Wide
10 Inches High
Divider every 1.6 Inches (goes up 5 in)
2 Mil

Case = 1000
Package = 100

Tentative pricing is $60-$80 per Case (1000) or $6-$8 per Package (100). Confirmed pricing will come in a day or so. This does not include shipping to you, but should included shipping to me.

If you are interested, Put your User Name and how many you would want. Lets see if we can get this made.

I would be interested, also.

Edit to add:

I'll take a package of 100.

8 Inches Wide
10 Inches High
2 Mil

Case = 1000
Package = 100

Tentative pricing is $60-$80 per Case (1000) or $6-$8 per Package (100). Confirmed pricing will come in a day or so. This does not include shipping to you, but should included shipping to me.

If you are interested, Put your User Name and how many you would want. Lets see if we can get this made.

Whoa...it doubled in a couple years...ouch!

Let me know how much - actual - for a box.

Also - will the vendor 'ship'?

8 Inches Wide
10 Inches High
2 Mil

Case = 1000
Package = 100

Whoa...it doubled in a couple years...ouch!

Let me know how much - actual - for a box.

Also - will the vendor 'ship'?

I am estimating the cost. Plus shipping to me. it was 46 per 1000 for 7.5x10. Plus shipping to me. I think it will end up being about 60. But depending on final cost plus shipping, thats why I am putting that range.

Also from my understanding, the vendor would not break up the shipment. They ship to me and I ship to you.

Edit: One more thing. It is upto 10-12 weeks for production.

I'd be in if the price was right.

Ed, fyi you might want to pm Jeff(jlada) regarding some of the details of this. He ran gb on bags last year and I remember no one anticipated just how heavy a bundle of plastic bags could be. The shipping to each participant came out higher than he expected, but I don't remember the particulars.

Indeed. Just an FYI, they're expensive to ship. TRUST ME, they're A LOT heavier than you think. Best bet is at least $8 for shipping.

Here is 8 inch bags with cigars to show sizing. Cigars are:

BBF
Espléndidos
Diademas
PSD4
Monte #2

gallery_8878_978_34522.jpg

Just send me the cigars in the picture and I will be in for at least 2 boxes....ok, I will be in for 2 boxes anyway.

8 Inches Wide
10 Inches High

FYI

The 5 baggie in my possession is
8 Inches Wide
9 Inches Height
1 5/8 Inch every divider and progressively gets smaller to the last divider of only an inch.
(That would explain why I had a hard time getting certain cigars in certain slots).

OK, so I am going to try to put some numbers next to peoples names so that we can figure this out.

Spivy - 100
grateful1 - 1000?
pembroke3355 - ??
stogieman - ??
MaxNoodle - ??
bootown - ??
drunkfish3 - ??
JonDot - ??
surfish.dave - ??
mjolnir01 - ??
TheLostGringo - ??
looking for knowledge - ??
miamipadronsmoker - ??
insight - ??
tone-ny - ??
cigar smoke - ??
khari - ??
ChiTown_Huck - ??
amateuraficionado - ??
LouieD - ??
txraddoc - 200
xRanger - 100
golfgar - 200 or 2000?

Add your name and quantity. I will put it into excel after so that it is organized.

Ed

If this gets off the ground I'll take a package.

Spad31 - 200

Oh, and Spivy, I missed this thread when I commented on making these yourself in that other thread. Sorry bro.

Trey

Spivy - 100
grateful1 - 1000?
pembroke3355 - ??
stogieman - ??
MaxNoodle - ??
bootown - ??
drunkfish3 - ??
JonDot - ??
surfish.dave - ??
mjolnir01 - ??
TheLostGringo - ??