• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 Vegas Miami petite corona

audilicious

Well well well

I finally receive my cbid shipment with a box of pc's and toro single today.

Upon opening the cubanesque SLB these cello wrapped beauties were smiling at me, the smell coming from the box reminded me of a Padron Maduro, The wrapper is a lovely deep brown with a little shine to it.

I clip it and upon putting it to my lips for a pre lit draw, I wanted to just eat it instead, tastes of chocolate, espresso, earth and leather were prominent, but what was missing from this pepin equation? spice

I light up and it's exactly what the pre light exuded, copious amounts of velvety smooth smoke with very noticeable dark chocolate, espresso, earth, leather, with a subtle hint of creamy nutty grassyness.

The construction is flawless, the draw is medium, the ash burns razor tight and is not flaky. I only encountered any burn issues after the breeze turned into a strong wind.

The flavors didn't really change, but they did become more intense and flavorful, the 2nd and 3rd third is where the power picked up and I got a little buzz. These will only get better with time.

I'm tempted to have another already.

before everyong goes on a buying frenzy on cbid, remember this is a 5 vegas, and CI will have plenty to go around.

115_1564.jpg

115_1565.jpg

115_1567.jpg

Never heard of that flavor 5 vegas. Thanks for the review--I like that size cigar. Will research them.

Was it Pepin-y?
Could you taste his hand in the smoke? (not literally of course.)

Thanks for the great review! :thumbs:

I have been curious.

If you carefully read the CI blurb on these, they say they are made at his factory but stop short of saying he blended it, too. In fact, the way they hint and obfuscate, I'd bet money they aren't. But if he manufactures them, they are at least a decent smoke.

Was it Pepin-y?
Could you taste his hand in the smoke? (not literally of course.)

I have 40 that I got relatively cheap & no, they aren't really pepin profile (not yet anyways). They are good though IMHO.

5 vegas miami toro review coming soon

grabbing the camera

first inch is classic pepin, I could swear it was a blue label with a slightly more glossy wrapper. but then the smooth velvety smoke took over. it will be up soon.